- Action Adventure
- Beat Em Up
- Dungeon Crawler
- Hack and Slash
- Point and Click Adventure
- Role Playing
- Shoot Em Up
- Tactical Role-Playing
- Tactical RPG
- Turn-Based RPG
- Visual Novel
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV: Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack Bundle (ASIA/ENG)
The latest iteration of the classic tactical series is once again set during the fall of the Han Dynasty in ancient China; where battles take place in a boundary-free scramble for land. The game’s map showcases the territory captured and the thrill of
expansion using a simplified color system – paying homage to the original Romance of The Three Kingdoms XIV, released on PC back in 1985. Everything from war to diplomatic affairs will be geared toward managing and gathering land as players attempt to spread their strategies at will across the vast China map.
- New geographical advantages will be assigned to each province, so the strategy you will be able to choose from will vary dramatically depending on which provinces are conquered. In addition, foreign cities will also appear on the map, requiring intense strategising on whether you should fight or form a friendship with them
- Trade with Eurasian empires that existed during the same era, such as Rome and India, to earn specialties and tactics resulting in various benefits
- The all-new campaign "War Chronicles Mode" allows players to enjoy famous events from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Test your skills in these short scenarios consisting of limited forces and maps, and view results such as score and the number of turns used to clear the campaign
- The addition of new characteristic and special tactics make the already alluring officers of the Three Kingdoms appear with greater charisma. More functionalities are also planned, including new buildings for specific topography, and a calendar allowing players to reflect on previous activities in the game
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (ASIA/ENGLISH Import) (PS4)
This Game has English Subtitles with Japanese Voices
Originally announced alongside Gundam Breaker 3, SD Gundam G Generation Genesis was part of the commemoration for the Gundam30th anniversary event; it was only when Namco Bandai Asia posted in March on their Facebook page when things got really exciting - the reveal and continuation of a trend pushing for another Asian English localization meant that fans around the world again could play the newest Gundam titles in a language they understood.
Described as a Gundam Simulation game - ガンダムシミュレーション new information is being revealed about SD Gundam GGG every month, detailing new Mobile Suits and characters we can expect to see! Bandai Namco has revealed so far that SD Gundam G Generation Genesis will feature over 650 Mobile Suits across over 38 works.
As it's also the first entry of the SD series for PS4, huge graphical updates have been applied using a proprietary engine, with each Mobile suit having been remodeled to match this change. Previous mechanics like mecha development and planning return, while enemies from previous games make a cameo too.
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (ASIA/ENGLISH Import) (Switch)
A new starting point inherited by the soul of the latest G GENERATION title! Reveal the 100-year history of Universal Century from the G GENERATION. Newly evolved features include whole new 3D models, character cutscenes, and graphics! In terms of battle tactics there will be additional elements too, so create your own battlefield from the newly evolved chapter of G GENERATION now!
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays (ASIAN Import) (PS4)
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays (ASIA/ENGLISH Import) (Switch)
Gather your favorite characters and Mobile Suits from various Mobile Suit Gundam series to train, develop, and form groups! Create your very own team through this unique game system and experience the stories of various Gundam series through this Gundam simulation game. SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays is the latest work in the G Generation series which saw its 20th anniversary in 2018.
- The latest work, SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays from the G Generation series
- Cross Rays has more units, among many other improvements and upgrades
- Features characters and Mobile Suits from the Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, and Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans series