50 Cent Bulletproof (PS2)
In 50 Cent: Bulletproof, players take on the role of 50 as he gets caught in a web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path through New York's drug underworld. Working with the unlikeliest of allies, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city, uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications.
- Take down enemies with over 25 dramatic counter-kill moves
- Clip up with a massive stash of weapons, from heaters to launchers
- Grab enemies as body shields, or beat valuable information out of them
- Grab anything with wheels as mobile cover -- use strategic cover tactics and evasive rolls to stay alive when the hot ones fly
- Includes new exclusive tracks and freestyles from 50 Cent
Ant Bully (PS2)
In The Ant Bully, you'll control a young boy as he faces poetic justice. A boy named Lucas has been magically turned into an ant after destroying an innocent ant colony. You'll control Lucas as he experiences the dangerous and thrilling life of an ant. Battle, explore and forge new friendships with natives and other species, in this new ant world. Multiple weapons help Lucas survive his environment - The staff, dart bow, lava silk squirter and seed bombs Seek out & collect goods that help you on your adventure - Sweet rocks, honeydew, fire crystals, darts, lava silk & more
- 18 different missions and boss fights inspired by the movie
- Get an ant's-eye view of locations like Lucas' Yard, the Broken Glass Garden, Caterpillar Stables and the Frog Pond
- Use telepathy to get help from your fellow ants -- have them form bridges, catapults and ladders to help traverse the environment
- Face off against multiple threats - Wasps, termites, humans, pill bugs, spiders, earwigs, fleas and mosquitoes
- Exciting aerial battles as you control a wasp for airborne combat
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness (PS2)
Five years after Twilight of the Spirits, Cattle Call's Arc the Lad: End of Darkness follows a young exorcist named Edda as his life is changed forever the day he meets the beautiful and mysterious young girl, Kirika. As the adventure unfolds, players embark on an epic journey through the most evil areas of the world -- utilizing powerful weaponry and magic to avert the threat and unlocking more than 24 playable characters from the Arc the Lad universe. Users can then take their squad online and battle competitively with up to seven other players in match mode or team up with three other combatants for co-op as they proceed through varying quests, defeat powerful enemies, and collect cards for items and rare equipment to upgrade their alter ego.
- End of Darkness includes many characters and settings from ARC THE LAD: Twilight of the Spirits
- utilizing powerful weaponry and magic to avert the threat
- unlocking more than 24 playable characters
- Coop mode. Proceed through missions in teams of 4, look for rare cards by defeating enemies in dungeons (online-exclusive missions are included), and chat live.
- Easy mode. Quick-play coop mode without chat.
Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2)
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits is a role-playing game where the player joins two heroes, Darc and Kharg on their quest to capture the Great Spirit Stones, a resource sought by two warring races. Twin brothers have been separated at birth, one has suffered great hardship and the other seeks to uncover his mysterious past. Set in a world of stunning graphics, characters come alive through an extensive and dynamic battle voice-over system. The game’s epic storyline, realistic motion capture cut-scenes and strategic combat sequences will engage you in over 60+ hours of immersive gameplay.
- Start off as Kharg, expert swordsman and royal scion, and learn how his destiny is intertwined with a half-demon boy named Darc on the other side of the world
- In a unique twist, you'll get to play either side of the conflict -- fight for the human or demonic side, then unravel the mysteries behind their forgotten links
- Engage in the quest from town to dungeon to town, as you accumulate the magic power you need to uncover the spirit stones
- Use your combination of arcade-style combos and strategy to face off against monsters and beasts of all types
- An incredible storyline combined with vivid graphics bring a legend to life in the latest Arc The Lad game!
Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune (PS2)
Assume the role of Timmy, mini action adventure hero, and fight the forces of evil in "Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune." Timmy's Tan Army Men action figures have run amok, capturing his Green Army Men, and attempting to take control of his little slice of suburbia! Its up to you to defeat the enemy, save your toys and family, and restore order to your home! The house is your playground as you control a 3 inch tall timmy and a slew of toy weaponry to keep his Tan Army Men from achieving "Global Home Domination"
- Choose from many different weapons such as dart gun, squirt gun, tennis ball grenade and use a bowling bowl to take out large enemies like tanks.
- Missions take place in various environments around the house
- Seek cover behind Lego blocks, stuffed animals, a shoe, etc..
- Use weapons efficiently - such as using the dart gun to hit an unreachable switch or lobbing a grenade over a toy fire truck
ATV Offroad Fury 3 (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
The third installment in the ATV Offroad Fury franchise provides free-roaming offroad racing gameplay, packed with additional courses, larger environments, extra modes, minigames, more ATVs, online gameplay, and future support for the internal PS2 hard-disk drive. Through both on- and offline gameplay, you can tear up the tracks in more than 24 ATVs, including six competing ATVs in single-player and multiplayer modes. You can race in more than 30 unique environments with six distinct terrain types, as well as compete in eight minigames.
Avatar The Last Airbender (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
Bring to life an adventure of intrigue, deceit and revelation in Avatar The Last Airbender. Play as Aang, Katara, Haru and Sokka as you grow your team into an unstoppable force making discoveries in a thrilling blend of magic and martial arts combat. Use your fully customizable bending powers to master the four elements of Earth, Air, Water and Fire and explore the beautifully detailed environments of the Avatar nations. Single-player game featuring unique martial arts style combat. Fully customizable "bending powers" mastering the four elements of Water, Air, Earth and Fire. Journey through all the Great Nations of the Avatar world. Enjoy environments and characters from the TV show plus never before seen enemies and creatures.
Bard's Tale, The (PS2)
Loosely based on (or "inspired by", if you will) the classic Bard's Tale series that began as an Apple II RPG in 1985, this new installment brings a fresh dose of comedy to the genre with a 3D isometric view that runs on the Champions of Norrath engine. Is a dragon terrorizing the locals? The Bard will take care of it... for the right price. Local princess held captive? The Bard is your man... as long as she's hot. Use the Snarky/Nice conversation to pick the tone -- be an ass or show some class. Your attitude will affect the events that unfold and create a personalized experience for each player. Develop your combat party by summoning a group of eccentrics and misfits to do your bidding - sixteen summoned creatures in all. The game runs on the Champions of Norrath engine and features locations based on the storied land of the Orkney Islands off the coast of Scotland - the inspiration for the classic fantasy worlds.
- The modern interpretation of the original Bard's Tale, the grandfather of all role-playing games, by its original producer - Brian Fargo.
- A new generation third-person, action/role-playing game featuring wicked humor and clever personality.
- Play the role of the Bard as he gets swept up in a harrowing adventure that proves too much for countless chosen one but hopefully not for you.
- Brilliant graphics and bustling environments - Interactive townsfolk, original music (with singing) and immersive, detailed and lively environments
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter (PS2)
Renowned for its innovative gameplay mechanics, this latest incarnation redefines the Breath of Fire role-playing game. Breath of Fire series for the PlayStation 2 sports a whole new 3D-world look, an engrossing storyline, brand new stylized visuals and innovative gameplay features.
- After ecological collapse, the human race went underground into Shelter where they've lived peacefully. Now a small party is ready to fight its way back to the surface and discover what lurks above!
- As team leader Ryu, you'll lead a patrol through caverns and dungeons, and make your way through a maze of dangers
- Battle against monsters and strange adversaries as you fight your way to the blue sky
- Exciting adventures as you lead the human race to salvation!
Cabela's Legendary Adventures (PS2)
In Cabela’s Legendary Adventures the missions are based on encounters with some of the most famous animals ever hunted in the wild. Featuring amazing once-in-a-lifetime stories Cabela's aims to capture the essence of what hunting is all about: a quest for a legendary experience. Players will hunt in different eras in search of trophies such as white-tailed deer, Yukon moose, Alaskan brown bear and Roosevelt elk in over ten of North America’s top hunting locations, including Kodiak Island, the Yukon, and the Rocky Mountains. Each location in Cabela’s Legendary Adventures is a visually stunning open outdoor environment that encourages exploration and tactical variation. Shooting mechanics have been developed to reflect modern as well as historical hunting technology, so players relive the hunts complete with detail from specific time periods. Under Cabela’s guidance, the firearms, tactics and gear in Cabela’s Legendary Adventures are as true to real life as a game will allow. There will also be a variety of additional hunts featuring over 30 species of other big game, small game, waterfowl, upland birds, and turkey.
- Hunt in different eras in search of trophies such as white-tailed deer, Yukon moose, Alaskan brown bear and Roosevelt elk
- Over 10 of North America's top hunting locations, including Kodiak Island, the Yukon and the Rocky Mountains. Each location is a visually stunning open outdoor environment that encourages exploration and tactical variation
- Shooting mechanics have been developed to reflect modern as well as historical hunting technology, so you relive the hunts complete with detail from specific time periods
- Under Cabela's guidance, the firearms, tactics and gear in Cabela's Legendary Adventures are as true to real life as a game will allow
- A large variety of additional hunts featuring over 30 species of other big game, small game, waterfowl, upland birds and turkey
Capcom Classics Collection Vol.2 (PS2)
Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 2 brings together 20 of Capcom's golden arcade games on one disk. Turn your console into a time machine and step into memory lane to relive the glory days of yesteryear. Multiplayer games allow you to challenge all your friends. Unlock cheats to help you beat your favorite games. Unlockable training videos give you the upper hand in performing powerful moves. Gallery gives you a glance at the original art while giving a history lesson on the games.
Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2)
Capcom USA Fighting Evolution includes popular characters from five classic titles in the Street Fighter and supporting Capcom USA fighting series: Street Fighter II, DarkStalkers, Street Fighter III, Red Earth, and Street Fighter Alpha. Players must strategically use their combat systems to defeat their opponents as they square off in battle. Choosing the right fighter based on the strengths of their fighting systems is the key to victory, while the 20-plus available fighters provide varying styles from across the Capcom USA universe of games.
- Characters retain their unique moves so they'll play exactly as you remember!
- Switch characters between rounds to take advantage of their special combos!
- 20+ legendary Capcom characters finally come together in the ultimate battle!
Carol Vorderma's Sudoku (PS2)
Let the ultimate Sudoku expert, Carol Vorderman, show you how to play and conquer the number game phenomenon sweeping the world. With over 1 million puzzle boards to choose from, experience countless hours and hours of fun. Play a casual game, learn step-by-step strategies to play or even test your skills in head-to-head competitive matches. Play against a friend in exciting multi-player modes on the PlayStation®2 and PSP® system. Through it all, Carol will teach you how to hone your Sudoku skills and ultimately become a Sudoku Expert. Carol Vorderman’s Sudoku features a game for every level Sudoku player with exciting features and challenges.
Crazy Taxi (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
In Crazy Taxi, you play a cabbie in an accurate, yet highly comic, version of San Francisco. As you might expect from such a game, your job is to identify possible customers in the crowd (known as "fares" in the lingo), pick them up, and get them to their destination as quickly as possible. That's the taxi part. The crazy part is that traffic laws, pedestrian safety, and property damage are all negotiable. Simply put, the game rewards offensive--rather than defensive--driving, and that's what makes it so compulsively fun. Also, unlike most racing games, there are no traditional boundaries or predetermined tracks for you to follow. The game allows you to follow your own path... even if that means driving over fences or under water.
- Choose from one of 4 different drivers, and cruise the city in you cab looking for fares
- Rack up points by getting your fares there as fast as possible -- get em there faster by performing crazy stunts
- Start weaving between cars without scratching up your car, do jumps, or sliding around corners to get the fare there faster
- Play in 3, 5 or 10 minute rounds
- Try out Crazy Box, the mode that makes things harder & crazier as you go
Dance Dance Revolution Disney Channel (PS2)
The magical world of Disney hits the dancefloor with an entirely new DanceDanceRevolution game on the PS2. Leveraging some of the hottest and most popular shows and characters from the Disney Channel Network, DDR Disney Channel combines the mega popular DDR dancing phenomenon with content that is cool and relevant with today's youth.
- All-new “Disney” DDR game hits the PlayStation2
- Featuring music and characters from some of Disney Channel’s biggest sensations such as High School Musical, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That’s So Raven, Cheetah Girls, Kim Possible & more
- Multiple difficulty levels so everyone can get out there and dance
- 40 songs including other popular hits
Dance Factory (PS2)
Get ready to groove it to any tune you want because the global dance video game phenomena is about to undergo a revolution. Any music CD, any track – the ultimate dance game that generates dance movies from your own music CDs. Dance Factory's unique feature: the game can take any track from any music CD in your entire collection, play it and automatically generate incredible dance routines, played out on-screen for you to groove to on the mat. Superseding previous dance mat games that have had pre-set play lists limited to the licensed tracks on the game disc, Dance Factory offers infinite variety. With Dance Factory, there is no limit to the tunes you can dance to, since any and every CD in your personal collection can be used with the game to create a series of dance steps. You choose the tunes, Dance Factory creates the moves and the party is what you make it – be it Hip Hop, Rock, Disco, whatever.
Relive the exciting action of the classic 80s arcade game, Defender, now on a next-generation console. Fight to defend your solar system and save the human race from alien invasion. Defender features fast and furious space combat as well as elements of strategy. You will have human units on the ground to protect and utilize. You must defend them and strategically position them in your attempt to strangle the alien invasion.
- Defender undergoes a 3D makeover, featuring fast-paced action, strategy, and an army of aliens. A remake of an arcade classic, Defender sends you on a mission to defend your solar system and save the human race from alien invasion. In addition to space combat action, the game showcases elements of strategy, multiple types of humans to protect and use, ground units for players to defend and position, and bases to build and expand. And now, you can upgrade your Defender ships with special weapons,
Devil May Cry (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
Play as Dante, half-man, half-demon, who's armed with a sword and a wide array of other firearms. You will have full, ultra-responsive 3-D control of Dante as you combat with fist, sword, gun, and a stunning variety of martial arts moves that recall Hong Kong action films. You will have at your disposal many inventive moves: use your sword to pop your enemy into the air, for example, then juggle him with blasts from your gun. You will have unprecedented control of the direction and force of your sword and other weapons. You will battle marionette butchers, carnivorous lizardmen, and scissor-wielding wraiths in a series of responsive, fully realized environments, such as dilapidated courtyards, hanging gardens, twisted mirror realities, ghost ships, and caves.
- Play out the destiny of Dante, a private investigator of the supernatural who has the power of ancient demons within his blood
- A terrifying Gothic thriller from the creators of Resident Evil 2
- Features eye-popping graphics and bone-chilling special effects
- Battle a host of monsters and build up your power to transform into a demon state
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition revamps the classic Devil May Cry 3, giving you more action and adventure for a lower price. In this prequel to the original Devil May Cry, you'll play as Dante -- and acrobatic, energetic half-demon with a powerful fighting style all his own. This Special Edition lets players become Dante's evil half-brother Vergil, and use his new Dark Fighter style. Also features a new boss character, turbo option, new continue system, adjusted difficulty levels (with a new "very hard" mode), and Survival and Movie modes.
- Pick from 4 styles of combat, Gunslinger, Swordmaster, Trickster and Royal Guard, all offering greatly improved skills in each area
- Play the role of Dante, 20 years before Devil May Cry was set, let the all new story unfold in this prequel to the original masterpiece
- All new enemies, bosses and characters, that act independently and more realistic than ever
- New range of weapons - Battle your way through enemies in style with the enchanted Electric Guitar, also Nun-Chucks, and (of course) swords and firearms
- New game engine, featuring all new Shadow Effects, weather conditions, graphics and sharper gameplay
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2)
In the peaceful world of Veldime, humans rarely encountered monsters. That was until Overlord Zenon cursed the land and all who reside within. With the curse in place, the humans became monsters and ravaged the world. It is up to Adell, the last remaining human, to oppose Overlord Zenon's tyranny and restore peace and harmony to Veldime. In Disgaea 2, players will take on the role of a young fighter named Adell and travel the netherworld to defeat the evil overlord Zenon. Battles will take place on a 3D grid based field. During combat, players will take turns between the enemy to move and attack. Key Features Geo panel based strategic battle system Lift & throw with stack attacks Dark assembly/court system where the sinners are praised All-new animated sequence with vastly improved 3D environment Over 100 hours of sleepless game play
- Darkness is back. Overlord Zenon has cursed the land, and now, Veldime is transforming into a nasty Netherworld. Memories are sterlized, bodies demonized, the world is falling into chaos. The only one unaffected is a young man, Adell. He stands up to fight the curse, but things never go as planned. The haughty daughter of Zenon, a filthy little frog, lovable demon siblings and a washed-up rock star!? No one can ever predict what goes on in the world of Disgaea. And of course, other Overlords
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
The Netherworld – a realm darker than the deepest abyss, located far beneath where mortals tread.Two years after the death of King Krichevskoy, Netherworld ruler. His son Laharl awakens from deep sleep, unaware of his father's death. Scheming demons vie for supremacy. Prince Laharl must fight to regain the throne.
- Unleash over 100 mind-blowing spells and special skills to lay waste to your enemies!
- New Formation Attack System allows up to 4 of your characters to do quadruple the damage on one enemy!
- Customize your army with over 150 character classes and monsters!
- Dynamic battle system allows players to switch your characters in and out of combat to adjust your strategies!
- Never before seen gameplay elements add a new dimension of strategy by using the surrounding environment to your advantage!
- Open a dimensional portal into the Item World and do battle there to increase the power of your weapons!
- Over 40 hours of gameplay with multiple endings!
Dora The Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess (PS2)
Join Dora the Explorer as she sets off on a new adventure on the PlayStation 2 gaming console. In Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess, a mean witch has put a spell on the Magic Snowy Forest and now it is starting to melt. If it isn't stopped, it will melt away to nothing. With help from new friends like the Snow Fairy and everybody's favorites Boots, Swiper and Pirate Piggy, your child embarks along with Dora, on an adventure to find the magic crystal that will return nature's balance, free the Snow Princess and save the beauty of winter from disappearing forever.
- Kid-Tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun-factor and quality
- Join Dora and friends as they help the Snow Fairy save the Snow Princess and the Magical Snowy Forest while defeating the Mean Witch
- Enjoy twelve educational mini games
- Unlock surprise extras along the way
- Grown-ups can join in using the Snowy Forrest Helper Feature and a second controller
Dora's Big Birthday Adventure (PS2)
Dora the Explorer: Dora's Big Birthday Adventure is an action game for PlayStation 2 in which your child is tasked with helping Dora Marquez, star of the Nick Jr. cable animated series "Dora the Explorer," and her pal, Boots the Monkey, find their way to a birthday party thrown in Dora's honor. Along the players will have to avoid obstacles, use in-game jumping, climbing and swimming skills and even find and ride a unicorn. Additional features include multiplayer help functionality that allows parents to join the game when their child is stuck and authentic voice talent from the TV show.
- Help Dora find her way home by jumping, climbing, swinging and sliding through exciting levels ranging from the Dancing Forest to Wizzle Mountain
- Tap, drag, trace, shout and scribble on the DS as you float in a bubble across Dragon Lake, ride a unicorn over the rainbow.
- Based on Dora's Big Birthday Adventure prime-time event and features authentic voice talent from the TV show
- Grown- ups can join using the Helper Feature and a second controller
- On Wii and PS2, take control of Boots when Dora needs his help to squeeze places she cant fit
Dynasty Tactics (PS2)
Experience the thrill of battle and learn the art of warfare with Dynasty Tactics. Set during the Three Kingdoms period of ancient China, the game lets you play as one of three leaders--Liu Bei, Cao Cao, or Sun Ce. Each officer possesses unique attacks--such as Charge, Ambush, and Fire--which you can use on the battlefield alongside your armies. Your decisions make the story. Will you stay true to history or create an entirely new world?
- Fire attacks! Rockslides! Ambushes! Unleash tactical combos to devastate your opponent!
- Build vast armies to conquer 60 cities! Play as one of three great heroes: Liu Bei, Cao Cao, or Sun Ce
- Create your own three kingdoms saga! Multiple story paths and endings
- Full-scale combat is masterfully re-created using cinematic quality effects
Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers (PS2)
In EverQuest Online Adventures, you'll join players around the world in exciting combat, fantastic quests, and character development. Online gameplay allows players to team up and fight together, meet friends, form guilds, and become heroes. Customize your character's race, class, appearance, and abilities, and find secret character enhancements hidden in your environment. With hundreds of quests, subquests, storylines, and new plots, the world of Norrath comes to life.
Eye Toy Kinetic w/ White Eye Camera (PS2)
EyeToy: Kinetic is the first interactive, personalized training regimen for your PS2. It's got a complete 12-week fitness regimen that will reshape your body. Beocme slimmer and more defined withouthaving to pay for a personal trainer!
- Helpful virtual trainers explain the exercises in detail
- The excellent 12-week program will improve your overall fitness by leaps & bounds
- Mix of exercises to work every muscle group - and help you burn calories, too!
- Requires EyeToy Camera
Eye Toy Operation Spy (PS2)
The Strategic Intelligence Agency has recruited you as their top secret spy. Your mission: capture a network of master criminals. Enter the daring world of covert operations with EyeToy: Operation Spy! Master the art of espionage as the EyeToy USB Camera (for PlayStation 2) puts you on the TV and gives your body movement full control over the action. With this high-tech gear, you can be the ultimate spy!
- Jump into the game as you play training modules, earning important spy skills
- Multiple mini-games that test your abilities at code breaking, sky diving, device disposal and criminal profiling
- Go into Surveillance Mode, where you'll spy on people and record what they are doing with the EyeToy - monitor rooms, trigger playback of pre-recorded messages and establish perimeters in specific areas
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Volume 1 (PS2)
SNK's first fighting franchise now available in one complete collection for the Playstation 2 computer entertainment system. Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Special & Fatal Fury 3.
- Four complete FATAL FURY games
- The first series to incorporate two-plane fighting in a 2D system.
- Multiple fighting modes: single player vs. the computer, 2-player head-to-head or 2-player co-op.
- Create your own player character with the Color Edit function
- Switch the Soundtracks of all 4 titles between Original and Arranged compositions
Fight Club (PS2)
Learn the 8 Rules of Fight Club. In the underground world of Fight Club, the fight isn't over until someone goes limp, taps out, or is beaten. Immerse yourself in this gritty, visceral world of bare-knuckle fighting, with action, story elements and environments true to the Fight Club movie. The extreme realism of the game will make you feel every punch and kick by delivering shocking visuals, untraditional moves and special effects in fully interactive environments.
- Features the action, story and settings from the Fight Club film
- Watch shocking real-time damage that affects gameplay
- Highly realistic environmental interaction
- Variety of game modes
- Lifestyle music of your choice
Final Fantasy X-2 (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
Final Fantasy X-2 is the sequel to the popular Final Fantasy X game. The main character this time is Yuna. The story of Final Fantasy X-2 takes place after the bonus sequence that came with Final Fantasy X: International in Japan. Yuna's found a sphere containing video Tidus having some kind of trouble. She decides to go out on a journey to find him. The setting of FFX-2 takes place two years after FFX. Summoners, Aeons and Yevon are things from the past and technology has replaced them. Yuna, the heroine, and Rikku, are part of a group who hunt spheres called the Seagull sphere hunters team. As in FFX, spheres are used to record events and memories. This time, hunter teams travel all over Spira to find spheres, which can tell more of its history. But Yuna and friends are not alone; there are other teams who also want to collect these spheres. One of them is the Le Blanc gang, made up of a female leading two guys, Sano (the taller one) and Uno (the bigger one).
- Exciting new gaming enhancements - unique job classes, mission based non-linear gameplay, quicker battle system and stunning graphics
- All-female cast with new abilities, like switching job classes in the middle of a battle
- Dynamic movements and Active Time Battle (ATB) quickens the pace of enemy encounters
Final Fantasy XII (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
Since 1987, the FINAL FANTASY® series has sold over 63 million units, making it one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time. FINAL FANTASY XII carries on the tradition of gaming innovation, fantastic graphics and epic storytelling. With a brand-new battle system bringing more realistic and seamless action to the player’s fingertips, this latest installment promises to take role-playing games to the next level through a beautiful and heart-stopping adventure.The story of FINAL FANTASY XII takes place in a world called “Ivalice,” in an age when magic was commonplace and airships plied the skies, crowding out the heavens. War was on the horizon. Seeking to strengthen its base of power, the great Archadian Empire had been invading and subjugating its neighboring kingdoms one by one. The small Kingdom of Dalmasca was one such kingdom. Our story follows Vaan, a young man living on the streets of Dalmasca’s Royal City of Rabanastre, the Princess Ashe, the sole remaining heir to the Dalmascan throne who had been given up for missing, as well as Vaan’s friend Penelo, the sky pirate Balthier, Balthier’s partner Fran and many more on an adventure through Ivalice that traces the mysteries behind the Archadian Empire’s invasion.