- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- First-Person Shooter
- Hack and Slash
- Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Resident Evil
- Role Playing
- SportsNew Arrivals
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Third Person Shooter
- Turn-Based RPG
- Turn-Based Strategy
- UMD Video
Resident Evil 4 Remake
resident-evil-remake-ps5Regular price $59.99 Save $0.00
Resident Evil™ 4 joins Leon S. Kennedy six years after his hellish experiences in the biological disaster of Raccoon City. His unmatched resolve caused him to be recruited as an agent reporting directly to the president of the United States. With the experience of multiple missions on his back, Leon is dispatched to rescue the president’s recently kidnapped daughter. Leon tracks her to a secluded European village, however after making first contact he discovers a fervor beyond reason grips the local populace. As a title that set the standard for the later Resident Evil™ franchise, the original Resident Evil™ 4 introduced the Third-Person-Camera to the longrunning series, which has shipped over 127 million units worldwide since the first title debuted in 1996. Now, this reimagined tale of survival in the face of overwhelming terror returns to deliver a visually stunning modern gaming experience that is true to the promise of the original release. Many team members from the production of 2019’s top-selling and critically acclaimed Resident Evil™ 2 also make their return to delve deeper into the essence of Resident Evil 4. Fans and newcomers alike can revel in both the new and familiar, as RE Engine heightens the design and creative direction of the original game.
Resident Evil 4
Special agent Leon S Kennedy is sent on a mission to rescue the U.S. President's daughter who has been kidnapped. Finding is way to a rural village in Europe, he faces new threats that are a departure from the traditional lumbering zombie enemies of the earlier installments in the series.
- Legendary Visuals - Resident Evil 4 features a breathtaking visual style and effects.
- Behind the Camera View - The camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive and comfortable movement in this survival horror third-person shooter.
- Hordes of Enemies - Tackle creatures that defy the laws of nature, including horrific new creatures infested by a threat called Las Plagas.
- Advanced AI - Enemies are smarter than ever and will use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en masse.
- Mercenaries Mode - A fast-paced test of skill where you can play as fan favorites like Wesker or Hunk on a mission to wipe out hordes of enemies to earn the high score
Resident Evil 7 (Playstation Hits) (PS4)
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined "survival horror" some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.