- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- First-Person Shooter
- Hack and Slash
- Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Resident Evil
- Role Playing
- SportsNew Arrivals
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Third Person Shooter
- Turn-Based RPG
- Turn-Based Strategy
- UMD Video
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
call-of-duty-modern-warfare-iii-ps5Regular price $69.99 Save $-69.99
THE WAR HAS CHANGED
Call of Duty returns with an all-new campaign, modernized versions of classic Multiplayer maps and an open-world PvE Zombies experience.
The campaign, a direct sequel to the record-breaking Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, sees Captain Price and Task Force 141 face off against ultranationalist war criminal Vladimir Makarov as he extends his grasp across the world.
In Multiplayer, the 16 maps that launched with Modern Warfare 2 in 2009 return with upgraded graphics, new modes and innovative gameplay features.
In Modern Warfare Zombies, team up with other squads for the first time ever as you work together to survive in the largest Zombies map yet.
- ADAPT OR DIE IN A FIGHT AGAINST THE ULTIMATE THREAT - Combat means making choices – different loadouts, different paths through the mission. In addition to the signature, cinematic Call of Duty® campaign missions, Modern Warfare® III introduces open combat missions that provide more player choice
- IT'S TIME TO SETTLE OLD SCORES AND START NEW ONES - All 16 launch maps from the original Modern Warfare® 2 (2009) have been modernized with new modes and gameplay features and will be available at launch to get everyone started, while over 12 all-new core 6v6 maps will fuel post-launch live seasons. Modern Warfare® III will also launch with new Ground War maps boasting innovative play spaces and the epic return and evolution of the popular War Mode that first debuted in 2017’s Call of Duty®: WWII
- ALL NEW OPEN WORLD ZOMBIES - For the first time, team up with other squads to survive and fight massive hordes of the undead in the largest Call of Duty® Zombies map ever. Modern Warfare® Zombies (MWZ) tells a new Treyarch Zombies story with missions, core Zombies features, and secrets to discover. Ready up for an open world PvE survival experience against some of the biggest enemies in Call of Duty® history
PS5 UPC Code:047875104730
PS4 UPC Code:047875104693
Xbox Series X / Xbox One UPC Code:047875104778
Resident Evil 4
Special agent Leon S Kennedy is sent on a mission to rescue the U.S. President's daughter who has been kidnapped. Finding is way to a rural village in Europe, he faces new threats that are a departure from the traditional lumbering zombie enemies of the earlier installments in the series.
- Legendary Visuals - Resident Evil 4 features a breathtaking visual style and effects.
- Behind the Camera View - The camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive and comfortable movement in this survival horror third-person shooter.
- Hordes of Enemies - Tackle creatures that defy the laws of nature, including horrific new creatures infested by a threat called Las Plagas.
- Advanced AI - Enemies are smarter than ever and will use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en masse.
- Mercenaries Mode - A fast-paced test of skill where you can play as fan favorites like Wesker or Hunk on a mission to wipe out hordes of enemies to earn the high score
Call of Duty: Vanguard
call-of-duty-vanguard-ps5Regular price Sale price $49.99 Save $0.00
For years, the world has endured the largest and deadliest war ever seen, but the tides of World War II are finally turning.
Now a select few must rise to finish the job and change the landscape of the war for good.
The critically-acclaimed Call of Duty franchise returns with Call of Duty: Vanguard, in which players will experience global combat through the eyes of heroes of World War II and the fateful events that brought them together. Developed by Sledgehammer Games, Vanguard is a deeply engaging narrative, featuring a select group of soldiers from different countries and backgrounds who rise together to meet the world’s gravest threat, change the fortunes of the war and set the table for what we know today as special forces combat.
Through the remarkable journey of these steeled soldiers, players will experience influential battles of World War II as they fight for victory across multiple theaters of war – the Eastern and Western Fronts of Europe, the Pacific and North Africa.
This is their story. This is Call of Duty: Vanguard.
PS5 UPC Code:047875102491
Xbox Series X UPC Code:047875102606
PS4 UPC Code:047875102460
Xbox One UPC Code:047875102521
Resident Evil 7 (Playstation Hits) (PS4)
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined "survival horror" some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
Call of Duty: WWII (PS4)
Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII - a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
- THE DEFINITIVE WORLD WAR II CAMPAIGN - Call of Duty: WWII tells the story of the unbreakable brotherhood of common men fighting to preserve freedom in a world on the brink of tyranny. Players enlist in a gritty, intense journey through the battlegrounds of war. The Campaign features bold, lifelike visuals with the kind of blockbuster cinematic authenticity that only Call of Duty can deliver
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND MULTIPLAYER - Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer engages players in grounded, fast-paced combat across many of World War II's most iconic locations. Players will also enjoy exciting new ways to interact and socialize with their friends and the Call of Duty community
- HIGH-OCTANE CO-OPERATIVE - Call of Duty: WWII's co-operative mode unleashes a new and original story. Play with your friends in this next-level standalone game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil (WII)
***This game is rated M. You must be 17 years of age or older to purchase!***
THIS GAME IS FOR A REGION-LOCKED SYSTEM. THEREFORE, AS THIS ITEM IS AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN COPY, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE PLAYED ON AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO HAVE AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM! THANK YOU :)
The Raccoon City Police Department doesn't know what happened to the Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) team it sent out to investigate the Arclay Mountain area on the outskirts of the city, where a number of people have recently gone missing. The unit's helicopter seems to have crashed in the woods, and it hasn't received any contact from the squad since. The department decides to dispatch another S.T.A.R.S. unit, the Alpha team, to check things out. But something goes terribly wrong.
In Resident Evil for the Wii, players now have a wide range of control options, including the Wiimote and nunchuck in combination, which lets players shake the Wiimote to ready their weapons. More than 10 Different Game Endings - Unique endings dependent upon play decisions and successes
- More than 10 different game endings which are entirely dependent upon play decisions and successes.
- Classic reissue of the 2002 GameCube port of Resident Evil features rooms, areas, items and creatures not included in the PlayStation original released in 1996.
- Survival/horror action for the Wii as players battle against putrid zombies, infected dogs and horrific gigantic bosses as you struggle to survive.
- The ability to play as Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, who each uncover two completely different paths as they explore deep within the horrific mansion.
- Solve dangerous, intricate puzzles and uncover terrifying secrets.