- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- First-Person Shooter
- Hack and Slash
- Open World
- Real-Time Strategy
- Resident Evil
- Role Playing
- Shoot Em Up
- Shoot'em Up
- Tactical RPG
- Visual Novel
GrimGrimoire OnceMore Deluxe Edition
grim-grimmoire-oncemore-deluxe-edition-switchRegular price $49.99 Save $0.00
It’s aspiring mage Lillet Blan’s first week at the prestigious Silver Star Tower, where magic and wonders abound. However, the whimsical illusion is shattered when Lillet is suddenly awoken in the middle of the night to find...? Suddenly awoken in the middle of her fifth night, she finds that her professors and fellow students have all been killed by a mysterious and unknown villain in search of the famed Philosopher’s Stone. However, just before Lillet meets the same fate, the clock strikes midnight, and she is propelled back in time to the day she arrived! She must then relive her first five days in order to master multiple dominions of magic and find the truth behind the Silver Star Tower to prevent the deadly fate that has already been set in motion! Use the power of the grimoires to take down foes with four different schools of magic, including Glamour, Necromancy, Sorcery, and Alchemy. Each school boasts multiple skills which allow you to summon all kinds of useful familiars to do your bidding! Command your familiars to take control of battle, and use their strengths and weaknesses to your advantage. Experience the thrilling adventure of Lillet Blan and a beautifully illustrated world—now in high definition! With remastered visuals, a brand new skill tree, and many user interface improvements, GrimGrimoire OnceMore takes the classic PS2 strategy by Vanillaware to the next level!
Sword of the Necromancer (Nintendo Switch)
sword-of-the-necromancer-switchRegular price $49.99 Save $-49.99
What would you do to bring back someone you love? Sword of the Necromancer is a dungeon-crawler action RPG with rogue-like elements where you can revive your defeated enemies to make them fight alongside you. Turn your foes into allies using the forbidden powers of the Sword of the Necromancer and help Tama reach the dungeon's depths in order to gain enough power to bring Koko back from the dead. Gather a little army of monsters, equip yourself with weapons and relics and level up to take on the guardians that stand between you and your objective. Use the Sword of the Necromancer to revive defeated monsters and make them fight alongside you. Each weapon is different from the others thanks to the procedural weapon generation system which gives them various effects and attributes. Fight with all your might: defeat your enemies using a variety of weapons and objects that help you dominate the fluid head-to-head battle system. Enhance your character by fighting enemies and upgrading your stats. Improve your summoned monsters by fighting alongside them. Each try gets you closer to the Necromancer. You will lose all your equipped weapons and monsters, but you will retain half the level you achieved in your run. Discover Tama and Koko's past as you advance through the dungeon. Use the Flask of Homunculus to create a copy of the playable character and play with a friend in a local co-op game.
- Turn your foes into allies using the Sword of the Necromancer to revive defeated monsters
- Gather an army of monsters, equip yourself with weapons and relics and level up in this dungeon-crawler action RPG with rogue-like elements
- Defeat your enemies using a variety of weapons and objects that help you dominate the fluid head-to-head battle system
- Use the Flask of Homunculus to create a character copy and play with a friend in a local co-op game
- Enhance your character by fighting enemies and upgrading your stats
9th Dawn III: Shadow of Erthil (Nintendo Switch)
9th-Dawn-III-switchRegular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
9th Dawn III is a huge 2D open world role playing game and collectathon dungeon crawler packed full of adventure! Delve into the depths of the darkest dungeons, fighting over 270 unique monsters and searching for vast amounts of loot, treasures and rare materials. The game includes 1,400 uniquely drawn items to collect, including over 300 weapons and over 550 armor/accessories. Train yourself by unlocking spells and abilities and fine-tuning your attributes and skills to evolve into an ultimate warrior. Level-up your crafting abilities in cooking, enchanting, weapon-smithing, and more. Recruit monsters to fight alongside you, taking care of them and improving their combat skills to turn them into powerful allies. Unlock a mysterious companion to fight alongside you to build the ultimate team with two-player co-op support. Take a moment from your adventure to enjoy a game of Fyued, a robust card game played throughout the region with 180 collectable cards. Help the townsfolk with their problems to raise the prosperity of their villages across side quests ranging from silly to treacherous. Equip your best gear and experience a journey across the fields of Ashwick, the snowy regions of Halstom, dense forests of Vlak, the sprawling depths of huge dungeons, and the perilous Hollow Mountains of Scorn as you embark on an epic quest to uncover the secrets of a mysterious evil force that threatens the land.
- Unlock spells & abilities to evolve into the ultimate warrior
- Capture and train 270+ powerful creatures to fight alongside you, taking care of them and improving their combat skills to turn them into powerful allies
- Collect over 1,400 items including weapons, armor and accessories
- Level-up your crafting abilities in cooking, enchanting, weapon-smithing and more to craft and customize your armor
- Experience a huge open world campaign as you journey across the fields of Ashwick, the snowy regions of Halstom, dense forests of Vlak, the sprawling dungeon depths, and the perilous Hollow Mountains of Scorn
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Deluxe Edition (Playstation 5)
ys-ix-monstrum-nox-deluxe-ps5Regular price $49.99 Save $-49.99
Renowned adventurer Adol “the Red” Christin and his companion Dogi arrive at Balduq, a city annexed by the Romun Empire, only for Adol to be detained before their adventure can begin. While imprisoned, Adol meets a mysterious woman named Aprilis who turns him into a Monstrum—a being with supernatural Gifts and the power to exorcize monsters. Now, Adol must team up with his fellow Monstrums to fend off the fearsome threats emerging from the shadowy dimension known as the Grimwald Nox, unravel the mysteries of the Monstrum curse, and discover the truth behind the unrest within Balduq. Join Adol in this iteration of the Ys series coming to PS5™!
- Feared Protectors: Play as any of the six notorious Monstrums, each with their own unique Gifts that grant abilities, such as scaling sheer walls or detecting hidden objects, to protect the city from shadowy creatures.
- The World Within the Walls: Explore the massive city, accept quests to aid the townsfolk, and enter the Grimwald Nox to vanquish the threats to Balduq.
- Strength of the Night: Familiar mechanics such as Flash Move and Flash Guard allow you to outmaneuver your foes, while new additions such as Gifts and Boost Mode further augment your ability to fight.
- Deluxe Edition includes: Ys IX: Monstrum Nox GAME, Monstrum Memoirs Mini Art Book, and Melodies of the Macabre – CD Soundtrack
Dead Island 2 Day One Edition
dead-island-2-PS4Regular price $69.99 Save $-69.99
A deadly virus is spreading across Los Angeles, California, turning its inhabitants into ravenous zombies. The city is in quarantine and the military have retreated. Bitten, infected, but more than just immune, you learn to harness the zombie inside. Only you, and the handful of other swaggering fellows who happen to be resistant to the pathogen, holds the future of LA (and humanity), in the balance. As you uncover the truth behind the outbreak you’ll discover who – or what – you are. Survive, evolve, save the world – just another day in LA! The much-loved zombie saga is back with a unique formula of horror, dark humor and over the top zombie-slaying, spanning an epic pulp adventure. Dead Island 2 is a thrilling First-Person Action RPG that takes players across a brand-new playground. Stylish, vibrant and flooded with zombie infection, explore iconic, gore-drenched Los Angeles. Meet larger-than-life characters. Slay countless foes in exquisitely bloody detail. And evolve to become the ultimate Zombie Slayer. See you in HELL-A!
- Dead Island 2 takes players across the most iconic locations of the City of Angels, now stained with horror, in an exciting pulp journey from the verdant suburbia of Beverly Hills to the quirky promenade of Venice Beach
- Combat delivers the most intense, visceral and gory first person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and tactical (and brutal) options to chew your way through the zombie horde
- There are 6 characters to choose from, each with their own unique personality and dialogues - You can fully customize the abilities of each Slayer, with our brand-new skill system allowing you to re-spec instantly and try out the craziest builds.
- Our LA is crawling with zombies that look & react realistically - These mutated wretches are the reanimated, rotten heart of Dead Island 2 with dozens of distinct zombie types, each with their own mutations, attacks & hundreds of LA-themed variants
- Day 1 Edition includes the Memories of Banoi Pack - Banoi War Club, Memories of Banoi Baseball Bat, Weapon Perk – balanced, Personal space skill card
Xbox Series X/ Xbox One UPC: 810086921638