- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- Farm Simulation
- First-Person Shooter
- Light Gun Shooter
- PSVR Comp
- Rail Shooter
- Rhythm & Music
- Rhythm Game
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Turn-Based RPG
- Turn-Based Strategy
- Vehicle Simulation
- Visual Novel
Endless Dungeon Day One Edition
endless-dungeon-day-one-edition-ps5Regular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
ENDLESS Dungeon is a blend of rogue-lite and tactical action set in the award-winning ENDLESS Universe. Plunge into an abandoned space station, recruit a team of shipwrecked heroes, and protect your crystal against never-ending waves of monsters... or die trying, get reloaded, and try again.
- YOU GOT TURRETS AND YOU GOT GUNS - Escort your Crystal Bot and vanquish the monsters in your way. Think quick, place your turrets, and then... fireworks!
- RIDE SOLO OR GIDDY UP WITH FRIENDS - Face the horrors of the Station riding solo, or squad up in 2 to 3 player online co-op
- ASSEMBLE YOUR RECKLESS SQUAD - Recruit from a cast of colorful heroes all gunning for the same goal: to get the hell out! All have their own secrets
- THE MORE DYIN', THE MORE GROWIN' - You might die... a lot. Every time you do, you get reloaded back into the saloon, your center of operations: upgrade your heroes and weapons, chat with locals and drink delicious beverages
PS5 UPC Code:010086632965
Xbox Series X / Xbox One UPC Code:010086642193
Days of Doom
days-of-doom-ps5Regular price $29.99 Save $-29.99
The apocalypse wasn’t the end of the world. Just the one we knew. Enter the Days of Doom, a post-apocalyptic tactical RPG roguelite that challenges players to reach Sanctuary, a place of promise and respite in a world of colorful chaos. Starting with a small cast of survivors, you’ll chart a path to reach your ultimate destination, encountering threats, including zombies, raiders, and even zombie raiders! Along the way, you will need to recruit a ragtag band of heroes to protect your growing community and fight your way forward.
Discovering how to best utilize each hero's unique abilities is the key to success in Days of Doom’s turn-based combat. Attack with Pyro early in the battle, as he ignites enemies for lasting damage. Then combine the Hydromancer and the Thrasher in a one-two knockout punch. Hydormancer can set the stage with a ranged water attack, and then the Thrasher can deliver a shocking surprise to wet enemies. The odds against you may seem insurmountable, but if you use your heroes' abilities strategically, upgrade them, and add new abilities along the way, you might just make it.
No two runs are ever the same, which keeps you at the top of your game, and makes Days of Doom inherently replayable.
- Beautifully Animated - Beautifully animated hand-drawn art that brings the quirky vision of the post apocalypse to life
- Unique Characters - Eight character classes, each equipped with unique default and special abilities
- Deadly Enemies - A dozen enemies from the archetypal zombie, to deadly raiders, to explosive monstrosities and two surprisingly brutal boss fights
- A bounty of items - Over 70 items and runes to collect to turn the odds in your favor
- Roguelite progression - No two runs will be the same, but you permanently upgrade stats like party size and speed of resource accumulation, which means each run will get you closer to reaching your goal
- Orchestral Soundtrack - Original orchestral soundtrack by Jelle Dittmar
PS5 UPC Code:810136670349
Nintendo Switch UPC Code:810136670356
PS4 UPC Code:810136670332