- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- Farm Simulation
- First-Person Shooter
- Light Gun Shooter
- PSVR Comp
- Rail Shooter
- Rhythm & Music
- Rhythm Game
- Tactical RPG
- Turn-Based RPG
- Turn-Based Strategy
- Visual Novel
Final Fantasy I-VI Pixel Remaster Collection Nintendo Switch Physical Edition
switch-final-fanasy-i-vi-collectionRegular price $109.95 Sale price $89.95 Save $20.00
Subtitles Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Thai, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Experience the magic and wonder of classic Final Fantasy games with the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster I-VI Collection. This compiled collection includes six games: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, and Final Fantasy VI. This physical collection is currently only able to purchase in Asia and includes English language options.
Each game has been beautifully remastered to enhance the gameplay experience - including a highly requested revised font! Immerse yourself in epic storylines, unique characters, and challenging battles that have made Final Fantasy a beloved franchise for decades. With hours of engaging gameplay and unforgettable characters, this collection is a must-have for fans of the franchise and retro gaming enthusiasts alike.
Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg (ENGLISH/ASIA)
atelier-marie-remake-switchRegular price $64.99 Save $-64.99
I'm done saving the world! A carefree, cozy RPG adventure…
At the Royal Academy of Magic (the Academy for short), Marie is failing in her attempts to study alchemy. One day, she is given an atelier by her professor as part of a special graduation exam. In order to graduate, Marie must complete an item that will impress her professor.
But first, Marie must strive to improve her alchemy skills, collect ingredients, and earn money to hire adventurers and buy recipes and utensils... Add all of that to the synthesis, battles, and quests she must undertake, and it's clear that she has a lot to do before she’s ready for her exam!
It's up to you to choose where to begin! Work hard to graduate from the Academy, but be sure to enjoy yourself along the way.
- Updated graphics! Marie and friends brought to life with the latest technology! Character designs and event illustrations have been revamped, and 2D animations have also been introduced in the remake. In addition, there are now 3D models of characters and stages, so players can enjoy seeing cute mini characters while they move around the map and explore
- Atelier series origin, adapted to modern times and made more playable! While maintaining the simplicity and flexibility of the original version, the tutorial and navigation of the game’s features have been expanded and improved. The methods of moving around the city and collecting items in the field have also been modified to meet modern-day demands, ensuring that the remake is even more comfortable and easier to play
- New elements added to further enhance the game experience! Fans of the original version of the game, along with newcomers to the Atelier series, will be delighted by the variety of new elements that have been added to the remake. With the new Unlimited Mode, which allows you to play at a more relaxed pace, and the addition of new events that enable interactions with new characters, you can further enjoy the world of "Atelier Marie"
Nintendo Switch UPC Code:4710782159075
PS5 UPC Code:4710782159051
The King of Fighters XIII Global Match (ENGLISH/ASIA)
king-of-fighters-xiii-global-match-switch-asiaRegular price $44.99 Save $-44.99
With over 30 hand‐drawn and animated fighters — including console-exclusive newcomers, detailed stages bursting with life, numerous play modes, a refined fighting engine built for speed and loaded with new moves and supers, a vastly improved global Online mode, and a host of other additions, tweaks, and enhancements, THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII represents a rebirth for one of gaming’s longest-tenured franchises and one of the most popular fighting brands ever.
- The biggest, best high-definition KOF game yet: With tons of play modes, a refined, faster paced fighting engine, over 30 beautifully rendered and animated characters with a host of new moves—including the all‐new NEOMAX supers, and much more, XIII represents the HD entry in the series that fans have been waiting for!
- Smooth, stable net functionality with global online play: Challengers can take on opponents anywhere in the world and using KOFXIII’s vastly improved, incredibly smooth and stable Online mode
- Console-exclusive content: Featuring characters, stages, and modes not available in the arcades, the home console version of KOFXIII gives fans no shortage of incentives to play and try to unlock new content
Nintendo Switch UPC Code:4964808152223
PS4 UPC Code:4964808152117
Double Dragon Collection (ENGLISH/ASIA) (Switch)
double-dragon-collection-asia-switchRegular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
The long-awaited Double Dragon Advance and Super Double Dragon are making a double comeback this year! After 20 years, the first official ports for both games will be making their way to modern consoles. The classic beat-em-up action games will be released for Nintendo Switch.
For over three decades, both the Double Dragon Advance and Super Double Dragon have been hailed as the epitome of the Double Dragon series. A 6-in-1 Double Dragon Collection physical box for Nintendo Switch, containing the following classics: “DOUBLE DRAGON”, “DOUBLE DRAGON II: The Revenge”, “DOUBLE DRAGON III: The Sacred Stones” (all in English version), as well as the currently available “Double Dragon IV”.
The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition (ENGLISH/ASIA) PS4
king-of-fighters-98-ultimate-match-final-asia-ps4Regular price $44.99 Save $-44.99
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION
After "KOF '98", often praised by the fans as the best installment in the "KOF" series, and "KOF ’98 UM" 10 years later, "KOF ’98" returns now on the PlayStation 4 gaming platform in an ultimate and final version with THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION.
- A thorough overhaul of the game balance - With an overall readjustment of the game balance and every character’s moves, this final edition of “KOF ’98 UM” is definitely the ultimate version to play for every KOF fan for endless and epic battles
- Super smooth fighting online awaits - In addition to implementing rollback netcode to make online fights even that much more smoother, KOF'98 UMFE will now feature spectating modes and lobbies that can hold up to nine players! Smooth online fighting is just a click away!
- A gorgeous character roster of 64 fighters - In addition to the original roster of “KOF ’98”, emblematic KOF characters such as Eiji Kisaragi, Kasumi Todoh, Geese Howard, Mr. Big, and Wolfgang Krauser join this ultimate tournament. Furthermore, this final edition offers an alternate version to some characters for a total of 64 different fighters and infinite team possibilities
- New system ULTIMATE MODE - The newly added “Ultimate Mode” will allow you to combine the various features of the original “Extra” and “Advanced” game modes in order to create your own one! Moreover, classic “Extra” and “Advanced” 2 game modes have been thoroughly rebalanced for a wider variety of battle strategies
- 2 different online features available - Choose between “Rank Match”, where your battle results are reflected, and “Player Match”, where you can set your versus battle settings to your liking. Struggle to be the true King of Players in the limelight of the international stage! The world is yours!
- Original NEOGEO Ver. of “KOF ’98” included - The original NEOGEO version of “KOF ’98” has been faithfully ported for the great pleasure of all! Discover or rediscover the quintessence of “KOF” on PlayStation 4!
- Various game modes - KOF '98 UM FE features several game modes for the best game experience ever such as “Endless Mode”, in which you take on CPU-controlled characters in a series of battles, “Challenge Mode” to attempt and clear a total of 30 missions, “Practice Mode” where you can train using all types of moves and combos.
Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai (ASIA/ENGLISH) (Nintendo Switch)
infinity-strash-dragon-quest-switchRegular price $69.99 Save $-69.99
The legendary DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai manga and anime arrives as an exhilarating action RPG!
It has been many years now since The Hero restored peace to the land... In a world tormented by the forces of evil, a swordsman and his companions set out to defeat Hadlar, the Dark Lord. On an isolated island in the southern seas, a boy named Dai lives among monsters, yearning to become a hero himself someday. Everything changes when the Dark Lord is revived. With a new crisis facing the world, Dai makes a promise to his mentor, encounters new friends, and slowly learns about his own inescapable fate...
This is the beginning of Dai's adventure, and his quest to become a true hero!
- Story Mode lets you relive the anime story of DRAGON QUEST: The Adventure of Dai up to the battle of Sovereign Rock Castle
- “Temple of Recollection” is an original multi-level dungeon that spawns different enemies and traps each time you challenge it
- Language: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Kemco RPG Selection Vol. 4 (ENGLISH/ASIA) (Nintendo Switch)
kemco-rpg-selection-vol-4-switchRegular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
Language: English / Japanese
Region: Asia (Multi Language)(Region Free)
A great selection package has been introduced that allows four types of RPG to be enjoyed at once.
On their way to the Chronus Shrine to get the Chronus Fragments, Loka and his teacher Teth are surrounded by a mysterious man named Geppel and his gang. They demand the Fragments. While Teth plays for time, Loka rushes out of the cave on his own to fetch reinforcements. He is successful, but Teth and Geppel are nowhere to be found.
Aiming to gather information about his missing teacher, Teth, Loka decides to set out on a journey with his friend Sarna.
Bonds of the Skies
Times are changing, and the existence of the Grimoas has become less relevant in everyday life. The young Eil is in the middle of his Coming-of-Age ceremony when suddenly his town is attacked by a demon and engulfed in flames. In the midst of this confusion, Eil enters into a pact with the Air Grimoa, Nogard, in order to save everyone.
Eil and Nogard set off to look for the demon who cast the town into a sea of flames, and to find other Grimoas in order to put a stop to its violence!
Legend of the Tetrarchs
The holy sword that sealed away an ominous power has been drawn out and darkness starts to spill out across the land, mutating people into monsters. The four Tetrarch heroes of ancient times will meet a new band of brave warriors to slash through the darkness with the light of courage! What will they find beyond the chaos?
The world must forever making choices. The Arbiters' mission is to use the ancient magic known as “Judgment” to follow their own justice and guide the world to a better place. A newly-appointed Arbiter, is assigned to a desolate country where he will have to make various Judgments. However, not everyone will agree with his idea of justice.
When faced with two extreme choices, which will he choose?
- Chronus Arc - The game features familiar quests, but also dungeons filled with puzzles to solve, and characters who grow and can be developed as the story progresses with the class change system. Additional elements such as dungeons and special items are available for extra fun!
- Bonds of the Skies - The game features classic turn-based battles, with a Synchro Gauge system which lets you unleash powerful skills when synchronized with the Grimoas. A wide range of achievements, including quests to complete and items to collect, await you during this epic adventure!
- Legend of the Tetrarchs - This is a full-fledged fantasy RPG with thrilling turn-based battles. Throw yourself into command battles with up to 10 allies and your own strategy using skill sets. The beautiful pixel animation and art aren't just present in combats but also while you adventure around the expansive openworld or dungeons! Go on treasure hunting to boost your status, take on side quests and speed up battles to become the legendary new hero!
- Monochrome Order - Your Judgments will greatly affect the story and your character's role in both good and evil paths. As there are multiple endings, explore different routes to guide the world toward the right direction! Get up to 18 allies from your Judgments to try various formations and overcome challenges with each character's unique skills!
NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 2 (ENG/ASIA) (Nintendo Switch)
neogeo-pocket-color-selection-vol2-switch-asiaRegular price $49.99 Save $-49.99
NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 2 includes the following games:
- SNK VS. CAPCOM CARD FIGHTERS' CLASH
- BIG BANG PRO WRESTLING
- BIOMOTOR UNITRON
- MEGA MAN BATTLE & FIGHTERS
- PUZZLE LINK2
- GANBARE NEO POKE-KUN
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS BATTLE DE PARADISE
- BASEBALL STARS COLOR
- POCKET TENNIS COLOR
- NEOGEO CUP '98 PLUS COLOR
- This collection contains ten titles in total, including four that are currently sold separately—meaning six new titles have been added!
- Play through a varied lineup of genres from sports, puzzles, table games, and more!
- Features Re-wind functions so game overs are a thing of the past!
- Take on a friend in either Tabletop or Handheld Modes! (Not available for some titles)
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection - Nintendo Switch (Asia / English Subtitle)
switch-etrian-odyssey-hd-remasterRegular price $69.95 Save $-69.95
Step into the world of Etrian Odyssey with the Origins Collection, an exclusive bundle that includes three classic games: Etrian Odyssey HD, Etrian Odyssey II HD, and Etrian Odyssey III HD: The Drowned City.
This physical collection is currently available exclusively in Asia and features English language options. Explore the rich and immersive world of Etrian Odyssey as you create your own custom characters and embark on epic adventures. Each game offers its own unique storyline, challenges, and rewards.
The games are known for their unique gameplay mechanics, which involve creating and mapping out your own dungeon as you explore. Each game features turn-based combat and job classes that can be customized to suit your playstyle. As you progress, you'll unlock new skills and abilities, allowing you to tackle even the toughest enemies. Play as the leader of a guild of adventurers, searching for rare treasures and secrets within the depths of a vast, sprawling labyrinth. Traverse and draw a map of the environment while encountering enemies large and small in turn-based combat, then return to town to rest, sell materials for better equipment, and manage your party, selecting from a collection of heroes to build the right team for the job.
Experience the magic of Etrian Odyssey with the Origins Collection. Immerse yourself in the world of adventurers and uncover the secrets that lie within each dungeon. With challenging gameplay, customizable characters, and engaging stories, this collection is the perfect addition to any RPG fan's library.
Subtitles: Traditional Chines, Simplified Chinese, Korean, English