- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- Battle Royale
- Beat Em Up
- Farm Simulation
- First-Person Shooter
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Light Gun Shooter
- Mech Simulator
- Online Only
- PSVR Comp
- Rail Shooter
- Real-Time Strategy
- Resident Evil
- Rhythm & Music
- Rhythm Game
- Role Playing
- Shoot Em Up
- Shoot'em Up
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Third Person Shooter
- Third-Person Shooter
- Turn-Based Strategy
- Vehicle Simulation
- Vehicular Combat
- Visual Novel
Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1
metal-gear-solid-master-collection-vol-1-ps5Regular price $59.99 Save $-59.99
Note: Important Notice Regarding Gameplay (Nintendo Switch™ version). To enjoy all the content, a free space of 30 GB (game + video bonus) is required to download (free)
Relive the first three entries into the Metal Gear Solid franchise through the Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1. Infiltrate enemy fortresses all over the globe, stealthily complete your missions and experience the thrilling cinematic story of the Metal Gear series.
The Vol. 1 collection contains the beginning of the Metal Gear series in one complete package including:
Metal Gear Solid (including VR Missions/Special Missions)
In this game, Solid Snake abandons his retirement plans and seclusion in Alaska, in order to take on a mission regarding Big Boss’s corpse. The story follows the infiltration mission that would later be known as “the Shadow Moses Incident”. Not only is the secret behind Solid Snake’s birth revealed, but also his brother makes an appearance: Liquid Snake, who was born from the same genetic material. The story about genetics and rogue nuclear weapons was labeled by the media as the 20th century’s ultimate video game scenario, with the game receiving praise for using the Sony PlayStation’s 3D graphics to provide an immersive infiltration experience. The game featured many new ideas, utilizing the controller’s vibration function, as well as various secrets hidden within the game’s packaging. This title was the third game released in the official history of the Metal Gear franchise.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (HD Collection version)
This game depicts two different events: Solid Snake investigating a new kind of Metal Gear as part of the Tanker Incident, as well as FOXHOUND’s newest member, Raiden, taking on a group of terrorists who have captured an off-shore facility in the Big Shell Incident. This game, released on the PlayStation 2, introduced players to the character of Raiden, who inherited many techniques and ideas from Solid Snake. In addition to a first-person aiming feature, players also had access to a variety of new actions, such as holding up enemies and also disposing of their bodies. It was labeled “the best gameplay system of the 21st century.” An ultimate edition of the game called Substance was released later. This title was the fourth game released in the official history of the Metal Gear franchise.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (HD Collection version)
The story tells the beginning of the epic saga. It covers the events of both Virtuous Mission and Operation Snake Eater, detailing how the man code-named Naked Snake earned the title of Big Boss. While previous games in the Metal Gear series took place in more urban settings and involved infiltrating buildings, this game is set in an unforgiving jungle. In addition to hiding in the shadows, players can use uniforms and face paint as camouflage to blend in with their surroundings. This gameplay system was expanded upon in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. An edition boasting the ultimate survival experience called Subsistence was released later. This title was the fifth game released in the official history of the Metal Gear franchise.
Solid Snake, a new recruit to the special forces unit known as FOXHOUND, is sent on his inaugural mission after receiving orders from his commander, Big Boss. His orders are to infiltrate the hostile nation of OUTER HEAVEN, where a bipedal tank capable of launching nuclear missiles from anywhere in the world is being developed. The story covers what would later be referred to as the Outer Heaven Uprising. The game's stealth-action gameplay that saw players infiltrate enemy territory without being spotted and its hardboiled setting earned it critical acclaim all over the world. The game went on to be recognized in Guinness World Records as the first console game to ever use stealth as a core part of its gameplay. This groundbreaking title was the first game released in the official history of the Metal Gear franchise.
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
This game sees Solid Snake, who has left the special forces unit known as FOXHOUND, looking to settle the score against his nemesis, Big Boss. The story covers what would later be known as the Zanzibar Land Disturbance, taking the drama of the series to all new heights as it depicts the reason for Big Boss's actions and how the soldiers had lost their sense of purpose. While the previous game focused mainly on not being spotted by the enemy, this new entry to the series introduced the concept of sound, where enemy soldiers could hear Snake's footsteps, and players could knock on walls to draw the enemy's attention, enabling even more thrilling stealth action gameplay. This title was the second game released in the official history of the Metal Gear franchise.
PS5 UPC Code:083717203551
Nintendo Switch UPC Code:083717271109
Xbox Series X UPC Code:083717302629
Hitman 3 (PS5)
Agent 47 returns as a ruthless professional for the most important contracts of his entire career in HITMAN 3, the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy.
- Campaign - The HITMAN 3 campaign mode will take you on a globetrotting adventure to sprawling sandbox locations and will deliver a dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Agent 47 returns as a ruthless professional for the most important contracts of his entire career and when the dust settles, the world he inhabits will never be the same again
- Elusive Targets - Pretty much anything goes in Escalations. Expect your gameplay skills to be pushed to the max as new elements are thrown at you in each stage of the contract. Disguise restrictions, added security cameras and other kinds of other complications will be thrown your way. You’ll need to overcome them all – and still manage to eliminate your targets – to call your mission a success!
- Contracts Mode - Play-to-create is at the core of Contracts Mode. Choose your own targets, choose how to eliminate them and then make it all happen. Once you’ve completed the contract yourself, challenge friends to compete for the best score on the leaderboards. Powerful search tools let you find the exact type of Contract that you want to play and look out for Featured Contracts, where IOI choose the best of the best to be played by the entire community
- Sniper Assassin - Dedicated to long-range assignments, Sniper Assassin tasks you with eliminating targets and guards without triggering an alarm, whilst completing challenges to boost your score multiplier. In HITMAN 3, Sniper Assassin can be played in existing maps as a single-player experience only. We are preparing to sunset the co-op servers in HITMAN 2 before the launch of HITMAN 3 and we’ll share an exact timeline and a solution to the mode’s multiplayer trophies in the coming months
- Death Awaits - Agent 47 returns as a ruthless professional in HITMAN 3 for the most important contracts of his entire career. Embark on an intimate journey of darkness and hope in the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Death awaits
- Play Your Way - Experience a globetrotting adventure and visit exotic locations that are meticulously detailed and packed full of creative opportunities. IOI’s award-winning Glacier technology powers HITMAN 3’s tactile and immersive game world to offer unparalleled player choice and replayability
- A World of Assassination - HITMAN 3 is the best place to play every game in the World of Assassination trilogy. All locations from HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 can be imported and played within HITMAN 3 at no additional cost for existing owners – plus progression from HITMAN 2 is directly carried over into HITMAN 3 at launch