- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- Battle Royale
- Beat Em Up
- Farm Simulation
- First-Person Shooter
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Light Gun Shooter
- Mech Simulator
- Online Only
- PSVR Comp
- Rail Shooter
- Real-Time Strategy
- Resident Evil
- Rhythm & Music
- Rhythm Game
- Role Playing
- Shoot Em Up
- Shoot'em Up
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Third Person Shooter
- Third-Person Shooter
- Turn-Based Strategy
- Vehicular Combat
- Visual Novel
Tribes of Midgard: Deluxe Edition
tribes-of-midgard-deluxe-edition-ps5Regular price $29.99 Save $0.00
Tribes of Midgard Deluxe Edition includes the base game, two in-game pets, and a set of PlayStation Exclusive Solar Valkyrie Cosmetic items.
Heads up, the Giants are coming! Midgard is under siege from unwelcome visitors. Mythical creatures, deadly spirits, and gigantic brutes threaten to bring on Ragnarök—the end of the world!
It’s up to you, a mighty Einherjar, to cut short your glorious feast in Valhalla and return to Midgard.
There, you’ll need to become the ultimate Viking and survive—even thrive—to save your village, and the world, from total destruction.
Luckily, you don’t have to brave it alone: your (mostly) fearless tribe of co-op companions will help you build up village defenses and find treasures through a vast, beautiful realm—all while doomsday ticks closer and closer.
But don’t let that stop your tribe from having the best apocalypse of your lives.
“Surthrive” the Viking way in Tribes of Midgard, a multiplayer, action-survival RPG of gigantic proportions.
· Explore a Bright Norse Realm: Discover dungeons, slay legendary beasts, and build anywhere as you explore formidable, procedurally-generated lands on your quest to take on Ragnarök.
· Face Colossal Game-Changers: Protect the Seed of Yggdrasil from a nightly invasion of Helthings, and work together with your tribe to withstand the ever-looming threat of the Jötnar, epic Giants hellbent on
smashing the Seed—and your village surrounding it—to bits.
· Forge Your Viking Legend: Choose your class and take the battle into the wilds as you seek resources to craft epic armor and mighty weaponry. Then, unleash powerful abilities and prepare clever village defenses to give your enemies some nasty surprises.
· Rally the Tribe: When the Giants arrive, it takes a village to bring them down! Adventure through Midgard solo, or form a tribe of up to 10 players in online PvE co-op. Test your Viking skills across various game modes as you discover your favorite play-style. More Vikings = More Fun! We recommend taking on Ragnarök with a tribe of four or more.
· Keep Up the Fight: Throughout the year, limited time seasonal events bring bigger challenges and even mightier treasures to the endgame of Midgard, including new ways to progress and unlockable rewards for use across every game.
If you already own the PS4™ version of this game, you can get the PS5™ digital version at no extra cost and you do not need to purchase this product. Owners of a PS4™ disc copy must insert it into the PS5™ every time they want to download or play the PS5™ digital version. PS4™ game disc owners who buy the PS5™ Digital Edition disc-free console will not be able to get the PS5™ version at no extra cost.
PS5 UPC Code:850012348122
PS4 UPC Code:850012348085
Nioh Collection (PS5)
Immortals Fenyx Rising (PS5)
Chivalry 2 (PS5)
Return to the Ultimate Medieval Battlefield
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first-person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era – from clashing swords to storms of flaming arrows, sprawling castle sieges, and more.
Dominate massive battlefields. Catapults tear the earth apart as you lay siege to castles, set fire to villages, and slaughter filthy peasants in the return of Team Objective maps.
Experience the Next Era of Melee Combat
Master the blade with an all-new combat flow that combines our real-time strikes and free-flowing combo system to speed up the action and let players become a whirlwind of steel on the battlefield. Created with the ability to fight multiple foes in mind, Chivalry 2’s combat mixes the best of both FPS and Fighting game genres for an unmatched melee experience.
- Cross-Play Across All Platforms - Mass-scale battles call for epic battlefields. The inclusion of Cross-Play across all versions smashes the boundaries between PC and console gamers, and allows players to face off on the battlefield together, regardless of platform
- Stunning Cinematic Presentation - Massive improvement in visual quality, with an atmosphere that thrusts players into their favorite moments from epic medieval Hollywood action films. Brought to you on the latest and best game engine, Unreal Engine 4
- Epic Medieval Environments - Sprawling medieval environments ranging from tournament grounds to epic full-scale castle sieges
- Massive Scale - Experience the chaos of epic medieval battlefields as players clash with an intensity meant to capture the large-scale scope of "The Battle of the Bastards" from Game of Thrones
- Choose your Fighting Style - Your arsenal expands with the new subclass system that provides more variety than ever before. Four base classes expand to various subclasses, an arsenal of unique weapons each with multiple visual variants, and new support items ranging from oil pots to barricades, supply crates and archer’s stakes
- Unleash Hell - Own the field with a variety of heavy siege engines including Ballistae, Catapults, Trebuchet, Battering Rams, Mantlets, Spike Traps, Ladders and more
- Build your hero - Become a hero and look the part. A detailed customization system adds huge variety: head type, skin tone, head & facial hair + colors, facial imperfections, face paint, nicknames, heraldry, helmets, armor, weapons, and more for millions of possible combinations
- Hilarious Roleplay - Expanded Voice Overs and Emotes enable enhanced roleplaying abilities with many new voice characters as well as the return of the original cast and new animated emotes per character to taunt your opponent a second time!
- Refuse to Die - Keep fighting after losing a limb, being knocked down, disarmed, set on fire, filled with arrows, your shield broken, smothered in blood and still throwing punches from your knees. Bandages, revives and the new downed state allow you to support teammates and stay in the action until you've bled your last drop.
- Kitchen Sink - Battlefields are littered with dozens of items to interact with. Grab a chicken, set it on fire and throw it; kill a man with his friend's head; improvise a new fighting style with pitchforks – or tomatoes.