- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- Action Strategy
- Battle Royale
- Beat Em Up
- Card Battle
- Combat Flight Sim
- Dating Sim
- DLC ONLY
- Dungeon Crawler
- Farm Simulation
- First Person Shooter
- First-Person Shooter
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Interactive Storytelling
- Light Gun Shooter
- Mech Simulator
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
- Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Music Game
- Open World
- Point And Click Adventure
- Rail Shooter
- Real-Time Strategy
- Real-Time Tactics
- Resident Evil
- Rhythm & Music
- Rhythm Game
- Role Playing
- Run and Gun
- Shoot Em Up
- Shoot'em Up
- Side-Scrolling Action
- SportsNew Arrivals
- Survival Horror
- Tactical Role-Playing
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Third Person Shooter
- Third-Person Shooter
- Tower Defense
- Turn-Based RPG
- Turn-Based Strategy
- Turn-Based Tactics
- Vehicle Simulation
- Vehicular Combat
- Visual Novel
Namco Museum Arcade Pac (Switch)
In Namco Museum, fans will enjoy nostalgic hits including some of the biggest games that started the arcade craze of the 1980s: PAC-MAN, GALAGA, SPLATTERHOUSE, TOWER OF DRUAGA, ROLLING THUNDER, SKYKID and TANK FORCE. Players will be able to (re)discover these influential games and play them wherever they want.
PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 Plus is the second game included in the collection. Play by yourself or with your friends in the all-new co-op mode, “PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 PLUS 2P” – exclusive only to the Nintendo Switch. When one player gets caught by a ghost, the other player can come to the rescue. Team up with your friends and family to weave through the mazes and make it to the boss battle together.
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Switch games, stop, and resume play with ease at any time!
- A NEW CHALLENGE - New Challenge Modes are now available for each game!
- CHOOSE YOUR LAYOUT - Play games with your screen horizontally, or switch to a vertical layout for the classic arcade game feel!
- TWO MODES IN ONE Enjoy all the excitement and action of the original "PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2" with an all new 2-player co-op mode available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch
- GHOST TRAIN BOOST - Evade four unique types of Ghost Trains that power up through the game based on their ghostly characteristics
- EVOLVED PAC - Gameplay evolves into 3D yet maintains the classic maze chase arcade action from the original along with new features including Time Attack, Adventure Mode with fast fleeting fruit, big bad bosses, ridiculous remixed rules and more!
- CO-OP MADNESS - Enjoy the speedy co-op game with a partner by eating all the Pac Dots and completing the maze together
Resident Evil 7 (Playstation Hits) (PS4)
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined "survival horror" some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
Terminator: Resistance (PAL Import) (PS4)
Terminator: Resistance is a single-player first-person shooter developed by Teyon. It features an original story based on the film rights for legendary motion-pictures The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, nearly 30 years after Judgment Day, and expands upon the Future War glimpsed at in the iconic films from James Cameron, The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
Terminator: Resistance introduces a new hero, Jacob Rivers, a soldier in the Resistance Pacific Division. Despite the fact that Jacob is just a private, he’ll soon discover that he’s been targeted by the latest threat from Skynet and marked for termination!
Skynet may be destined to lose this war, but at what cost to Jacob? Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle, smash Skynet’s Defence Grid and help decide the fate of mankind in the war against the machines!
- Resist the machines – Fight against a selection of iconic enemies from the films, including the T-800, as well as a host of enemies that are brand new to the Terminator universe
- Equip an arsenal of plasma weaponry – Run and gun or sneak and hack through sprawling environments! The world isn’t as forgiving as it used to be so you’ll need to search for scraps to trade and craft
- Choose the kind of hero you want to be – Level-up your skills while exploring post-apocalyptic Los Angeles. Complete story missions to rise through the ranks of the Resistance as well as side-quests to help your friends
- Change the fate of mankind – Protect a motley crew of survivors, each with their own motivations and backstories. The actions you take throughout the game will impact their survival and change the ending you get
Subnautica: Below Zero (PS4)
Subnautica: Below Zero
From the award-winning studio, Unknown Worlds Entertainment presents the return to the world of 4546B with Subnautica Below Zero. Dive into a freezing underwater adventure on an alien planet.
Set one year after the original Subnautica, Below Zero challenges you to survive the icy biomes both above and below the surface. Craft tools, scavenge for supplies and unravel the next chapter in the Subnautica story.
- Survival is Key - Gather valuable materials, craft tools, manage your hunger and thirst, all while evading the dangerous wildlife that sees you as its next meal
- The Mysteries Submerged on Planet 4546B - You came here in search of answers. You risked everything to get here and you will not leave until you have uncovered the truth
- Exploration - Delve into unique aquatic and terrain biomes that will unlock not only materials, but the answers that you seek
- Build Your Habitat - Crafting and building the comforts of home here. These bases will be integral for your survival from not only the wildlife, but also the harsh environment around you
Sniper Elite v2 Remastered (PS4)
Remastered from the 2012 favourite, Sniper Elite V2 will see you parachuted into World War 2 Berlin amidst the Germans’ final stand. You must prevent Nazi V2 rocket technology from falling into the wrong hands. Every shot counts. Use it wisely. Take advantage of authentic weapons, stalk your targets, set up the shot, and use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve your mission. Stealth is key as you find yourself trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time.
Persona 5 Strikers (w/Bonus Content) (PS4)
Join the Phantom Thieves and strike back against the corruption overtaking cities across Japan. A summer vacation with close friends takes a sudden turn as a distorted reality emerges; reveal the truth and redeem the hearts of those imprisoned at the center of the crisis!
Looking for some rest and relaxation, the Phantom Thieves set out to begin their road trip, until a ruthless Kyoto detective enlists their help investigating a series of strange cases occurring across Japan... otherwise, he'll arrest Joker. As they dig deeper into the mystery, they discover another realm where innocent people are being jailed and forced to forfeit their hearts' desires by the whims of its ruler. In typical Phantom Thieves style, they're going to use everything they've got to liberate the imprisoned, return their hearts, and strike back against the corruption in their most explosive fight yet!
- NEW STORY AND SIGHTS - Persona 5 Strikers features a deep story campaign and thrilling combat that makes for a true Persona experience. Visit 6 different cities across Japan, cook tantalizing regional recipes, and lend a helping hand to those in need. Then, fight against the Shadows to uncover the source of the corruption within the Metaverse dungeons. Jump into the story whether you are a newcomer to the series or a longtime fan!
- FIGHT WITH STYLE - Attack enemies in the hybrid battle system that fuses explosive action-combat with pause-and-plan sequences to decide your next strategic move. Gain an advantage over your enemies by ambushing them, striking their elemental weaknesses to knock them down, and deal the finishing blow with an All-Out Attack!
- HARNESS THE PHANTOM THIEVES' FULL STRENGTH - All Phantom Thieves are fully playable, so utilize each character's specific skills and summon their Personas for smooth, elegant combat! Strengthen their skills and abilities and fight with your own style. Each character has their own unique suite of wide-ranging, flashy spells and magic to clear out big hordes. Have you ever wanted to fight as a giant cat bus? Well, look no further. Persona 5 Strikers is purrfect for you
Payday 2 The Big Score Edition (PS4)
Console heisters rejoice! PAYDAY 2: The Big Score Edition is here and throws the PAYDAY gang into a new kind of crimespree ranging from going to Las Vegas to heist the Golden Grin Casino to stealing a fortune and jumping out of a flying plane! With PAYDAY 2: The Big Score Edition players get 10 paid DLC and 20 free updates - a host of new content including new heists, characters, weapons, masks and more. The update also includes many fixes and changes to the gameplay experience that makes PAYDAY 2: The Big Score the perfect addition to any console heisters arsenal.
Nonary Games, The: Zero Escape (PS4)
Go back to the beginning and experience bothNine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors(999) and its sequel, Virtue’s Last Rewardin one great collection! Kidnapped and taken to an unfamiliar location, nine people find themselves forced to participate in a diabolical Nonary Game by an enigmatic mastermind called Zero. Why are they there? Why are they chosen to put their lives on the line as part of a dangerous life and death game? Who can be trusted?
Tensions rise as the situation becomes dire, and the nine strangers must figure out how to escape before they wind up dead.
- A Million Ways to Die Both Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue’s Last Reward (VLR), are together in the same collection for the first time ever!
- Remastered and Revamped Hi-res graphics bring the savage world of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors to life with stunning clarity! Experience full immersion with English and Japanese dual voice audio!
- The Path Before You Your choices dictate the fate of you and your "teammates" and offer multiple paths to unique endings
- More Than A Game Over 80 hours of gameplay, dual voice implementation, brain shredding puzzles, jaw-dropping story and unforgettable characters combine to create one of the most gripping narrative threads in gaming history!
Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Launch Edition) (Xbox One)
The Council Complete Edition (Xbox One)
***This game is rated M. You must be 17 years of age or older to purchase!***
Silent Hill HD Collection (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, a collaboration between Capcom and Vancouver based studio Slant 6 Games, is scheduled for release this Winter. This latest offering will take the series in a completely new direction and offer a style of gameplay yet to be seen from the franchise. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City delivers a true third person team based shooter experience set within the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe. The setting of the Resident Evil universe not only provides a rich backdrop to the action but delivers a unique and thrilling triple threat battle. Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W's) add to the mix as players not only compete against their team's opposing squad but also tackle this third unpredictable element that could only exist in the twisted Resident Evil universe, creating a brand new style of gameplay and breaking the conventions of traditional team based shooters. It is September 1998 and the action centers on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. Players take on the role of an Umbrella Security Service soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or in up to four player co-op in a battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City.
It is September 1998 and the action centers on the ill-fated Raccoon City. When the Umbrella Corporation learns that one of its top scientists, Dr. William Birkin, plans to sell the experimental G-Virus to the US Government they order an elite team of Umbrella Security Service (U.S.S.) Soldiers led by Hunk into their secret research facility to secure the only known sample of the virus. The operation takes a turn for the worse when Dr. Birkin injects himself with the last vial, mutating into a deadly creature, G-Birkin and over powering the team. During the battle the deadly T-Virus is leaked into the sewers and spread through Raccoon City, infecting the entire population.
Hearing of the outbreak, the U.S.S. Team is given fresh orders to destroy all evidence of Umbrella's involvement and silence anyone that might discover the truth. The Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (U.B.C.S.) Are also deployed to help contain the situation. Meanwhile the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of special operatives to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. Caught up in the chaos are rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City blends classic Horror-Survival gameplay with third-person team-based Shooter action. Players take on the role of an Umbrella Security Soldier (U.S.S.) And battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City. Choose from six characters, each one equipped with a unique skill set, including the female field scientist Four-Eyes who can manipulate the T-Virus and take control of the B.O.W.'s raiding the streets of Raccoon City or the weapons expert and U.S.S. Team captain Lupo. The game also offers four-player co-op play, and the online Heroes Mode which allows for play as classic Resident Evil characters, such as Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield, HUNK, Jill Valentine and others.
Key Game Features
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
Triple threat battle as zombies and B.O.W.'s add to the action.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, including Hunters, Tyrants and the Nemesis.
- Risk infection from the hordes of zombies, zombie dogs and lickers. Fight to survive with anti-viral sprays, your character's special skills or help from field scientist Bertha before your character's condition worsens, turning you into a violent zombie who will attack your own team members.
- Compete with up to three friends as an Umbrella Security Service squad member in Campaign mode.
- Features iconic landmarks and RE classic characters, such as Leon S. Kennedy and Hunk.
- Rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak. Destroy all evidence of Umbrella's involvement at the City Hall and discover U.B.C.S. Operative Nicholai Ginovaef's true intentions.
- Explore Raccoon City, collecting evidence and Intel to report back to Umbrella command.
Ōkamiden is a picturesque action adventure game for the Nintendo DS. Taking place a few months after the events of Ōkami, Ōkamiden will follow the adventures of Chibiterasu – a young sun god who is summoned to protect the land. Following in the footsteps of its parent Amaterasu, the sun-god-turned-wolf in Ōkami, Chibiterasu takes the form of an adorable wolf pup for the mission ahead. Chibiterasu will join forces with a rich cast of characters to fight off a new threat that has leeched the world of its vibrant colour. Beyond the battles, Chibiterasu and friends will come to realize their inner potential and accept the kinship that comes with being the children of great heroes and gods.Using the DS stylus, players will wield a celestial brush controlled by Chibiterasu. This powerful tool can attack enemies, paint helpful objects and structures into existence and help Chibiterasu perform exceptional feats that will change the world before the player’s eyes. Chibiterasu’s partners in the game will have unique abilities of their own that help the player conquer puzzles and face an onslaught of perilous challenges. By blending vivid myth, artistic action and the innovative Nintendo DS, Ōkamiden has all the makings of a handheld classic. Ōkamiden takes the best elements of the Ōkami series and combines them with invigorating new features delivering an extraordinary adventure sure to please fans of the series and newcomers alike.
- The touch screen and stylus of the Nintendo DS™ are the ideal tools to simulate Okamiden’s trademark celestial brush. The stylus brushstrokes are pressure sensitive which helps to accurately depict the look and feel of Sumi-e artwork – a graceful watercolour art
- Using the in-game Partner System, players can join forces with new characters in the game, each possessing unique abilities that will help Chibiterasu defeat enemies and conquer puzzles
- The beauty of the highly stylised Japanese calligraphy and scroll paintings are depicted in pixel-perfect handheld glory
- Employ brush techniques learned from various celestial deities such as Power Slash or Bloom, and battle a diverse lineup of monsters and demons rooted in Japanese folklore
- Draw bridges into existence, transverse canyons, and connect winding paths through space by using the celestial brush and the abilities of Chibiterasu’s partners
- The main character, Chibiterasu, is a youthful sun god that has taken the form of an adorable wolf pup. Chibiterasu partners up with an equally endearing cast of characters that aim to restore order to the land while learning lessons from majestic, playful deities. Many characters will be easily recognisable to fans of Ōkami™ while several are new to the series
- Ōkamiden tells an amazing story that is both morally impactful and fun. With a complex mix of themes like friendship, responsibility and love between parent and child, players are promised a memorable experience that will be appreciated for its depth, humour, and universal truths
NG, Spirit Hunter (Switch)
***This game is rated M. You must be 17 years of age or older to purchase!***
NG is the second entry in the new Spirit Hunter series, and the companion story to last year’s award-winning sound novel, Death Mark. NG follows the story of a young man on a life-threatening quest to discover who—or what—is responsible for the disappearance of his little sister. To save her, our protagonist must team up with shady characters, face down spirits of legend, and make difficult decisions that can greatly alter the outcome of the game. Can you save your sister and stop evil from destroying all that you hold dear? Or will you find yourself just another victim of an angry spirit?
- Creeping Horrors, Familiar Settings – While its predecessor, Death Mark, found its spirits in distinct, horrifying locales, NG weaves fear seamlessly into the mundane. Face down monsters in quiet residential streets, neighborhood parks, and even the protagonist’s own home. Be careful—terror lurks behind every corner
- More Than A Visual Novel – NG offers an immersive and exciting gameplay experience, in which players must make decisions at key momentsin order to survive. Players are offered a “Judge System,” which allows them to respond to each event with a spectrum of disparate reactions
- Search for Clues – Use a flashlight to examine each location in order to solve the game’s terrifying mystery. Watch out! You may unearth more than you’ve bargained for
- Beautiful But Deadly – The game features gorgeous illustrations from artist Fumiya Sumio, who makes the terror in each character’s face impossible to miss and renders horrifying spirits with stunning detail
Namcot Collection (ASIAN Import) (Switch)
Namcot Collection is a collection of various Namcot titles.
Title lineup included:
- The Tower of Druaga
- Battle City
- Star Luster
- Family Jockey
- Yokai Dochuki
- Dragon Spirit
- Mendel Palace (Quinty)
- Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti
- You can save anywhere, then load many times and play it repeatedly
- Switch between various screen modes