- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- First-Person Shooter
- Hack and Slash
- Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Resident Evil
- Role Playing
- SportsNew Arrivals
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Third Person Shooter
- Turn-Based RPG
- Turn-Based Strategy
- UMD Video
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil (WII)
***This game is rated M. You must be 17 years of age or older to purchase!***
THIS GAME IS FOR A REGION-LOCKED SYSTEM. THEREFORE, AS THIS ITEM IS AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN COPY, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE PLAYED ON AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO HAVE AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM! THANK YOU :)
The Raccoon City Police Department doesn't know what happened to the Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) team it sent out to investigate the Arclay Mountain area on the outskirts of the city, where a number of people have recently gone missing. The unit's helicopter seems to have crashed in the woods, and it hasn't received any contact from the squad since. The department decides to dispatch another S.T.A.R.S. unit, the Alpha team, to check things out. But something goes terribly wrong.
In Resident Evil for the Wii, players now have a wide range of control options, including the Wiimote and nunchuck in combination, which lets players shake the Wiimote to ready their weapons. More than 10 Different Game Endings - Unique endings dependent upon play decisions and successes
- More than 10 different game endings which are entirely dependent upon play decisions and successes.
- Classic reissue of the 2002 GameCube port of Resident Evil features rooms, areas, items and creatures not included in the PlayStation original released in 1996.
- Survival/horror action for the Wii as players battle against putrid zombies, infected dogs and horrific gigantic bosses as you struggle to survive.
- The ability to play as Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, who each uncover two completely different paths as they explore deep within the horrific mansion.
- Solve dangerous, intricate puzzles and uncover terrifying secrets.