- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- Hack and Slash
- Real-Time Strategy
- Role Playing
- Run and Gun
- Shoot Em Up
- Tactical RPG
- Third Person Shooter
- Turn-Based Strategy
- UMD Video
- Vehicular Combat
Aeon Flux (UMD Video) (PSP)
Astroboy The Video Game (PSP)
Become the ultimate young robot hero from Astro Boy: The Movie. Use all his super powers- lasers, arm cannons, super strength, and flight- on the ultimate adventure to save Metro City. Set in futuristic Metro City, Astro Boy is about a young robot with incredible powers created by a brilliant scientist. Powered by positive "blue" energy, Astro Boy is endowed with super strength, unbelievable speed and the ability to fly. Embarking on a thrilling tale of a true hero in search of acceptance, Astro Boy must gain the strength to embrace his destiny, and marshal his awesome super powers to save everything he cares about.
- Use all of Astro Boy’s powers to battle hordes of enemies and colossal bosses: super strength, flight, arm cannons, and drill attacks
- Unique 2 ½ graphics and introduce gorgeous platforming action and air combat to a new generation
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars (PSP)
Crazy Taxi™: Fare Wars on the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system brings multiplayer gameplay to this fan-favorite series for the first time. It's an all-out bumper brawl as cabbies race, ram, smash and dash to steal fares and score big tips. Crazy Taxi™: Fare Wars combines Crazy Taxi™ and Crazy Taxi™ 2 with hilarious new features that allow players to meddle with their opponents in brand new ways. Ram your opponent's cab to steal their passengers and use the new interference feature to slow down their fare delivery time. This is no ordinary cab ride - this is war!
- New multiplayer function via Ad Hoc: Go head-to-head and compete for the highest fare. As a bonus, a turn-based multiplayer feature is also available that allows two players to challenge each other on a single PSP® system.
- Custom Music Player: Transfer your favorite songs to the PSP® system to create your own personalized soundtrack.
- Mega mini-games: There are 32 mini-games where you can perfect your skills, making it ideal for people on the go.
- Intuitive controls: Crazy Taxi maintains its classic arcade-style gameplay with easy pick-up-and-play controls.
- Save your best games: Show off your best fare runs to friends.
Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- (PSP)
Seven years prior to the events of FINAL FANTASY VII — The Shinra Company is rapidly increasing its influence through its monopoly on mako energy and military might. With the burgeoning city of Midgar as its base and symbol of prosperity, Shinra is on the verge of establishing absolute dominance over the world. SOLDIER is a group of skilled combat operatives within Shinra.The elite within the group — those strong enough to be deemed SOLDIER 1st Class — are respected and idolized by the citizenry. Zack is a young SOLDIER 2nd Class who aspires to become a 1st. He spends his days carrying out assignments under the guidance of his 1st Class mentor, Angeal. During an operation in Wutai, a large number of SOLDIER members, led by 1st Class operative Genesis, go missing. The severity of the situation prompts Shinra executives to deploy even more SOLDIER operatives in hopes of bringing an end to the war with Wutai—and conducting an investigation into the mass desertion.The ones assigned to the mission are Zack, Angeal, and the 1st Class hero who is known the world over as Sephiroth... What truths lie behind Genesis's disappearance? What secrets bind the three SOLDIER 1st Class operatives? For Zack, a cruel and fateful struggle awaits...
Dragon Ball Z Evolution (PSP)
The story begins with Goku, who seeks out his adoptive grandfather Grandpa Gohan's dying request to find the great Master Roshi and gather all seven Dragon Balls. Of which he has one, in order to prevent the evil Lord Piccolo from succeeding in his desire to use the Dragon Balls to take over the world. And Goku's quest is to obtain the mystical Dragonballs before Piccolo does.
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (PSP)
Until now the quintessential Dynasty Warriors experience pitted a lone warrior against thousands of ruthless enemies. Dynasty Warriors®: Strikeforce will forever change the way gamers experience the Dynasty Warriors universe. In the game, players will enlist in quests that will challenge their very sense of what it means to be a true warrior. Each quest will take players to enormous, heavily‐armed strongholds where enemy soldiers man batteries of massive and equally‐devastating weapons. Up to four players can join together and form a “Strikeforce” to conquer these heavily armed fortresses. Working as a team, players can plan a coordinated attack, confuse the enemy or lure unsuspecting soldiers into a trap. Uniting and fighting as a team are the keys to victory! While immense fortresses, towers, and ships serve as the settings for these legendary quests, the supernatural abilities of the game’s combatants will let players take the lighting‐fast action to where it has never gone before‐ the skies above. With enemies and allies streaking across the sky, new “air” fighting techniques to master, and colossal challenges to conquer, the game’s action will deliver a Dynasty Warriors experience unlike any other.
- Accept quests to conquer massive fortifications or slay massive unimaginable creatures
- Gather with friends and fight together as a single overwhelming force to complete mission objectives
- Fight in the air and on the ground! Enemies will make clever use of the terrain and space, and attack from nearly every direction
- Incredible customization! Create and modify weapons using supplies gathered during battle. Also customize the look of your character with the game’s “Mugen” effects
- Three powerful stories based on each of the Three Kingdoms
- Download and share content with other players
- Features both enhanced single player adventures along with multiplayer missions
- Developed by KOEI’s award‐winning team, Omega Force
Final Fantasy II (PSP)
In FINAL FANTASY II, a malevolent emperor has called upon monsters from a demonic realm to take over the world, ending what seemed to be an eternal period of peace. Thousands of lives succumb to their attacks, leaving many children orphaned. From the destruction rise four young survivors who will take it upon themselves to stop the merciless ruler and avenge the death of their parents.
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP)
Hailed by critics as one of the best titles in the Final Fantasy franchise, Final Fantasy IV makes its PSP debut as an updated version of the original Super Famicom game, and it includes Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, previously available only on mobile platforms and Nintendo's WiiWare service. Heroes and villains are now rendered in updated 2D graphics that resemble the PSP treatments of Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II, and the storyline is told through cinematic cut-scenes enhanced with voice acting. As you guide the dark knight Cecil on a quest for redemption in the mysterious Valley of Mist, you'll confront monsters through an "active time" battle system designed to heighten the group-oriented action. The After Years follows the store of Ceodore, the son of Cecil, and Square Enix has also included an extra scenario to bridge the two titles.
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (Greatest Hits) (PSP)
Enter a time where the land Ivalice has been divided by the War of the Lions. Play as either Delital Heiral, the hero who stopped the war, or Ramza Beoulve, whose role remains a mystery. These two characters help you to unlock and discover the history of the war and Ivalice.
- Witness the origin of the Ivalice Alliance, a series of titles that take place in the same world as Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
- Animated sequences combine hand-drawn style visuals with computer graphics
- Enhanced widescreen presentation, new jobs and new characters
- Challenge friends in head-to-head battles with the multiplayer function or team up in the co-operative mode and try to outwit the game's computer opponents
- Introduction of the Onion Knight and Dark Knight class
Fired Up (UMD Video) (PSP)
G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra (PSP)
Fight Evil Before It StrikesAs COBRA unleashes its deadliest plot yet, the G.I. JOE TEAM is counting on YOU to lead the counterattack. Every mission is critical - and so is every G.I. JOE. Your hand-picked team of heroes must battle COBRA organization's deadliest bosses as you snake your way through enemy territory.
- Assemble an elite G.I. JOE team and call in reinforcements when the mission gets down and dirty
- Choose from 12 of your favorite G.I. JOEs, each with a unique set of skills and weapons
- Gear up with the latest in high-tech gadgets
- Jump into, steal or hijack powerful G.I. JOE or COBRA vehicles, then fire away!
God Eater Burst (PSP Essentials) (PAL Import) (PSP)
In the near future, the earth is plagued by altered beasts known as Aragami. Just when all was thought to be lost, a biochemical corporation called Fenrir created the God Arc, the only weapon capable of killing the Aragami. In GOD EATER the player is a new member of an elite force created to wield the God Arc and crush the hostile gods. Your mission is to defeat the Aragami and gather material from them for research, but you come to realize that you are being drawn in to a giant conspiracy that will irreversibly alter the fate of humanity…
GOD EATER BURST is the enhanced version of the PSP hit GOD EATER (released in 2009) which has sold over 600,000 units in Japan to date. In response to the requests of fans and European gamers who have been eagerly awaiting the game’s PAL release, NAMCO will launch the reworked game with new content, skills, abilities and AI.
- Take helm of a fearsome God Arc capable of transforming into a sword for melee combat, a gun for longranged attacks, and “predator form” to devour terrifying gods
- Freely customize weapons, guns, bullets, and shields to increase your chances of survival, and your characters outfits to create your very own hero
- Transform your God Arc to predator form to gain a temporary boost in stats and special bullets allowing you to launch a super powerful attack
- Over 100 exciting missions and 35 enemy types ranging from fearsome ogres to beautiful and demonic nymphs
- Over 90 cut scenes illustrate the in-depth scenario of the dramatic story of human survival in this desolate postapocalyptic world
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi (PSP)
Play as Saito, Hijikata or the four other main characters from the Hakuoki series in an alternate storyline and change the fate of the Shinsengumi, or relive the events of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, the hit 2012 visual novel! Unlock two characters for use in free play, and use special attacks and deadly strikes to plow through hordes of enemies in this action-packed follow-up to the 2012 hit!
- Two Major Storylines Play through events of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom with each of the six playable characters, or change history in “Shinsengumi Chronicle”!
- Shinsengumi Chronicle Change history as any one of the six main characters in “Shinsengumi Chronicle” mode. Play in an alternate universe where you control the fate of the Shinsengumi!
- Shinsengumi Memorial Step into the shoes of your favorite samurai and play through battles from Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. Join in on the action as you battle your way through Kyoto in “Shinsengumi Memorial” mode
- Fury Mode When a character’s life is spent, he will enter Fury Mode, unleashing an inner ferocious killing machine, able to tear down anyone that gets in his way. However, becoming a Fury too many times can unlock a particularly bad ending
- Slash & Slaughter with Furious Attacks Each character is equipped with several different attacks, allowing players to plow through numerous enemies at once. Keep tabs on how many foes you’ve taken down, pick up dropped items, and level up to achieve even greater strength
Half Minute Hero (PSP)
For centuries, an epic battle between humans and evil lords has been raging, destroying everything in its path. Throughout that time, heroes and legends have risen above the chaos, only to eventually disappear into the pages of history. The would-be hero, the narcissistic evil lord, the crossbow-wielding princess...These three were the champions of their eras and even now, still have one last part to play. The civilized world continues to be laid siege to by relentless evil adversaries and all that remains are the ruins of castles and the bodies of the faithful knights who once proudly protected them. As the last wandering sage and final hope for humanity, it is up to the protagonist to somehow transcend time and death to unite these legends and their unique powers in one last battle against the ultimate evil lord.
- A fresh new way to play games, clearing stages in 30-second intervals
- Four distinct storylines and modes that encompass an action RPG, a shooter, an escort mission, and a strategy game, keep the gameplay fresh and varied
- With each of the four unique modes containing 30 distinct stages, short individual play times add up to many hours of total gameplay
- Connect two to four friends through ad-hoc wireless connection for blazing fast competition!
- Classic 8-bit graphics give this game its unique visual style, while original music by one of Japan’s most critically-acclaimed guitarists keeps a pace as fast and furious as the gameplay
Killzone Liberation (PSP)
In Killzone: Liberation, two months after the events of Killzone, most of southern Vekta is still under Helghast control The rules of war have been cast aside with the Helghast General, Metrac, employing brutal measures in order to seize the initiative and strengthen his position further. Returning as Templar, players will be sent on a mission to undertake a covert operation to save hostages captured by Metrac, while ISA troops continue the fight for liberty.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP)
Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds’ safety lay in the hands of the true Keyblade Masters.Three youths – Terra, Ventus and Aqua – have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery.But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own – just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing.Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning.
- From world-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura comes the latest installment in the beloved KINGDOM HEARTS series. The vibrant and colorful KINGDOM HEARTS world comes to life in 16:9 widescreen presentation, through stunning graphics made possible by the PSP system hardware
- Disney worlds and characters never before seen in KINGDOM HEARTS, such as Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) and Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) will make their first appearances in KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
- Unravel the mystery surrounding the origin of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga through the tales of three unique characters – Terra, Ventus and Aqua. The whole story is revealed only after playing through with all three characters
- The familiar action-packed experience that KINGDOM HEARTS fans have come to embrace returns with an enhanced battle system and all-new features such as Command Styles, Command Decks, Shotlocks and Dimension Links. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the most advanced KINGDOM HEARTS title
- Experience the excitement and fun with your friends with four brand-new multiplayer modes: Versus Mode, Arena Mode, Command Board and Rumble Racing
- The North American release will include a number of new features including an extra boss, additional multiplayer options and Crown Stickers, a reward system where players earn prizes by collecting and placing stickers into an album
- KINGDOM HEARTS fans will surely be in for one unforgettable experience, thanks to an impressive voice cast featuring the talents of Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Woods, among others
Mana-Khemia: Student Alliance (PSP)
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance is a Simulation RPG set amidst a prestigious school of alchemy, the Al- Revis Academy. On campus, players take the role of a new student who must master the arts of alchemy and social interaction.
- Players must interact with classmates and professors who are both human and not-so-human to solve the mysteries of magic and alchemy. Depending on who you choose to team up with the outcome of the story will change.
- Complete missions assigned by your professor or risk detention.
- Personalize your characters by “crafting” new skillseven create new characters such as warriors and magicians. Craft items from healing potions to swords and more!
- An all-new co-op mode lets up to two players team up to battle monsters and uncover rare items on academy-assigned “quests.”
Me & My Katamari (PSP)
The King is back in all his brilliance to keep the Prince and his cousins continuously rolling as you take the adventure on the road with your PSP. The royal family, taking a break from their celestial construction, find themselves on vacation on their very own sunny island when the Prince finds himself cast with the responsibility of creating islands of katamari for homeless animals. Play as the Prince or any of his returning and new PSP exclusive cousins as you roll up new objects in all new levels. Take on friends in wireless play as you roll up as many objects as possible! Enjoy the fun and quirkiness in an all-new installment for its first ever foray into the handheld world.
- Creative gameplay and art style returns: Old-time fans and newcomers to the series will rejoice as they see the all new interface that features an island setting where you can choose your options and stages represented by animals in need of a place to flourish.
- Brand new tropical levels: Roll throughout different locations and environments, the Prince can enter buildings then roll into aquariums, and more in all new Katamari worlds.
- Ever expanding cast of characters: New Cousins created specifically for the PSP make their premier appearance. Customize your cousins with new masks, headgear and more... you can dress the Prince and cousins wearing items on their head, face and torso, all at the same time!
- We brought world peace with co-op play - now it's time for a battle: Battle three of your friends for a total of 4 players through wireless Ad Hoc play as you compete to roll up as many objects as possible!
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus (PSP)
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus is a standalone addition to last year’s award winning stealth action title of the same name. Focusing on a portable multiplayer experience, players will be able to enjoy more maps, more missions, and recruit a talented crew of war heroes for battling real opponents in online arenas.
- Unique Gameplay Modes and Missions – A new single player mode, “Infinity Mission”, and additional multiplayer modes will engage even the most experienced strategy veterans
- Use Saved Data – Upload your saved data from the original Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops to create instant squads
- More Online Maps – Choose from a variety of new environment maps, such as an updated version of the REX Hangar area of the original Metal Gear Solid, for more multiplayer mayhem
- More Playable Characters – Recruit brand new soldiers from the Metal Gear Solid universe, including Raiden and Snake from MGS4, to form a unique fighting crew
- Improved Support – Tutorials and improved in-game support helps players of all skill levels to jump right into the action or hone their skills
Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)
Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Metal Slug by joining the Metal Slug team on 7 separate adventures that span across the life of the franchise in this definitive collection. Seven incredible Metal Slug games on one UMD - Metal Slug 1, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5 and Metal Slug 6.
- Features Wi-Fi (ad hoc) support for intense 2-player action
- Arcade perfect port of each title
- Pick-up-and-play, non-stop action
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP)
The long-awaited sequel to this addictive adventure game is coming to the PSP® system! Play alone or team up to battle beasts in breathtaking environments. Take on Hunting Quests to bring down the greatest of beasts, or Gathering Quests to receive a list of items to collect and bring back to base camp!
- Over 8 Exciting Maps to Explore - Jungle, Desert, Swamp, Snowy Mountain, Volcano, Tower, and Town, Forest and Hills.
- Hours of Gameplay - More than 100 single player quests, 235 multiplayer quests, 6 treasure hunting quests, and over 30 downloadable quests!
- More than 70 Types of Monsters, 700 weapons, and 1400 pieces of armor to create.
- Exciting Mini Games – Collect items, harvest plants and complete other small tasks to obtain all kinds of useful items!
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)
Japan’s most successful PSP title, Monster Hunter Portable 2G, is heading to Europe this coming Spring. Renamed Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, this latest installment in the epic Monster Hunter series delivers over 500 hours of gameplay spanning some 400 missions. Add in previously unreleased monsters, weapons and missions and you have the biggest Monster Hunter game to date. Using the Ad-Hoc connection players can adventure with up to three friends for a savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising the strategy to executing the attack, players will need to work together in order to hunt down the ferocious beasts and progress through the wide range of quests on offer. Players will be rewarded for their use of deep fighting combat systems, encouraging them to seek out the more experienced hunters and team up in order to learn from their experience. Even in single player mode Hunters won’t be alone thanks to the introduction of the new AI Felyne feature. Accompanying players on quests your furry ally will helping them battle monsters and gather extra resources.
- The biggest Monster Hunter title to date with over 500 hours of gameplay
- Huge variety of character customisations including 1500 weapons and 2000 armour sets
- Players can form a team of up to 4 players through Ad-Hoc play and experience the multiplayer social gaming phenomenon
- Media Install option where players can save the game to a memory stick, allowing the game to load from the memory stick and UMD simultaneously for faster loading times
- AI Felyne companion who will accompany players on quests and gather extra resources. With the ‘felyne casting’ feature players can share their companions with other players, transferring data using the PSP’s sleep mode
- Fans of the series can transfer their data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2
MTV Jackass Volume 2 (UMD Video) (PSP)
MTV Jackass Volume 3 (UMD Video) (PSP)
Puzzle Chronicles (PSP)
Enter the dark and savage lands of the Asharin Empire as you battle to avenge the atrocities the Empire brought upon your tribesmen. On your challenging quest you will fight fierce beasts and battle hardened warriors with a new puzzle combat mechanics that will test your skills. This new puzzle combat system is based on real time action so players will have to think fast and posses sound strategies to best their opponents.
As you progress through the adventure you will level up your character through a diverse skill tree full of magical and physical attacks. Players can collect a wide variety of weapons and armor by winning them in combat and purchasing them at vendors. Players can also venture into the depths of the many dungeons to search for rare and powerful items. Expanding on the already high replay value of the main storyline, players can challenge your friends to duels, level up your character in Quick Battles, or play Mini-Games to unlock new spells, items, or potions.
- An active puzzle combat mechanic blends the fun and skill of puzzle games with the strategy and adventure of RPGs for a truly epic gaming experience
- Seek out hidden treasures and equipment that only true Heroes should have by battling your way through dungeons throughout the Asharin Empire
- Challenge your friends locally or online to a puzzle battle to see who will reign supreme as the ultimate champion of the Asharin Empire
- Test your puzzle skills in 5 mini-games that will unlock items and provide even more enhanced abilities
- No matter what mode you are playing in, Single Player, Versus, Quick Battle, or Mini-Games, your Hero will acquire skills and experience, unleashing new ways to experience the game
- Customize your Hero’s puzzle combat style by using mighty weapons, enchanted armor, special battle skills, and more
Resident Evil Apocalypse (UMD Video) (PSP)
Ridge Racer (PSP)
The latest Ridge Racer™ offers the best of the ten year drift racing dynasty and more! Ridge Racer is poised to dominate another new platform with exciting drift racing gameplay, slick graphics, and a blazing soundtrack. Featuring nitrous boosting and new modes, Ridge Racer delivers advanced 3D graphics, smooth analog steering, and the largest number of courses in the series - 24 circuits of breakneck speed and exhilaration stand between you and racing glory. Beat the clock in Time Attack Mode or test your racing skills with up to 8 players in WiFi compatible Wireless Battle Mode. Master the art of drifting and smoke the opposition anytime, anywhere, and in style with Ridge Racer for the PSPTM handheld entertainment system.
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (PSP)
New York City has been invaded and only Spider-Man can save it. The fate of New York is in your hands...Take Control. Spider-Man: Web of Shadows gives you an unprecedented level of gameplay choice, including, for the first time, control over the game's direction and outcome. Choose how Spider-Man fights, which powers to upgrade, who in the Marvel universe to fight with or against, and the fate of New York City itself. Choose wisely.
- A fusion of web-slinging and powerful combat moves combine to create an unbeatable, all-new fighting system that intuitively blends Spider-Man's speed and strength with the environment for deadly new attacks and combos
- At a moment's notice, you can harness the grace, agility and acrobatics of Spider-Man Red Suit, or leverage the brute, savage power of the Black Suit. Switch suits at any time to create devastating never-before-seen combos and finishing moves
- Teeming with life, the Big Apple is more alive than ever before in the Spider-Man series. Citizens will either cheer Spider-Man on or run away in fear, depending on your actions and decisions
- Increased city interactivity and destructibility allow you to pick up and use anything in your way as a weapon, destroy store fronts, demolish vehicles, and virtually obliterate city streets with powerful attacks
- With some of the greatest heroes and most notorious villains in the Marvel Universe, including staples such as Luke Cage and Vulture, your choices control who will ultimately aid you in the fight to rid New York of the alien symbiotic
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX (PSP)
The world-renowned fighter punches and kicks onto the PSP™ system! Fight fiercely as your favorite classic characters like Ken, Ryu, and Chun Li, plus get your hands on 4 new, cool brawlers with all-new moves. Show off your superior skill by battling your friends through wireless play.
- aka. Street Fighter Zero 3 Double Upper
- More than 25 million units of Street Fighter® sold across the globe
- 33 cool Street Fighter characters, plus 4 new to the series
- Head-to-head battles wirelessly - true widescreen display
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)
Behold the Valerian Isles, jewels of the Obero Sea. Long a center of naval commerce, the people here have struggled throughout history for dominion over these shores. Finally there rose a man to put an end to this conflict. His name: Dorgalua Oberyth. But history would know him as the Dynast-King. Dorgalua took the disparate races of men calling the islands home and united them as one. For fully half a century the Dynast-King reigned, and Valeria knew prosperity. Upon the death of the king, the ruling Bakram declared the independence of their Royal City of Heim, and backed by the Holy Lodissian Empire to the north, created the Bakram-Valerian Kingdom. This left two clans to vie for supremacy in the south: the Galgastani and the Walister. The Walister, however, were far outmatched, and in the span of half a year had been brought to their knees. Thus emerged the Kingdom of Galgastan, and with it an official end to the blood war. Victory begets peace, and for once, the battlefields of Valeria stand silent. Yet none believe the calm will last.
- Square Enix's Tactics Ogre series takes a major step forward as a lost tale of political intrigue, conquest, and rebellion, set in the Valerian Isles during the age of Xenegidea, is retold.
- Choose, but choose wisely: The choices you make as you lead the Walister Resistance will dramatically change the fates of both your enemies and comrades
- Master the nuances of the Non-Alternate Turn System battle engine and unlock the secrets of the Wheel of Fortune, where time itself bends to your will, as you lead your forces to victory
- Hundreds of skills, dozens of complex characters, and a wide variety of job classes fill an epic tale that unfolds before you in a fully 3D game environment and cinematic sequences
- A multitude of endings determined by side quest completion and player decision-driven plot changes provide nearly endless replay possibilities
Thrillville lets you customize your park and interact with guests like never before. For the first time ever, race on go-kart tracks you constructed, play mini-golf on courses you designed, and more. Build and hop into your own roller coasters and other rides. Join friends for dozens of four-player party games, from bumper cars to arcade shoot-?em-ups. You can also tour the park on foot -- a first for theme-park titles. Coaster cam lets you experience the thrill of every speedy turn and stomach-churning drop your roller coasters have to offer.
- Interact and develop a relationship with any guests you see - Listen to and address their unique concerns about your park, joke with them, and even help a guest impress his crush by winning that special prize
- Explore 15 different themed areas spread across five theme parks, such as Pirates Gone Wild, Gold Rush, Ancient Treasures of Egypt and Moon Base
- Customize your own playable character's gender, head, body, clothes, skin tone and accessories
- Build, manage, ride, customize and socialize your way through the five theme parks you've created The simplest, most intuitive development tools available for all 75-plus ride types, from wooden, corkscrew and inverted coasters to merry-go-rounds, trains and all your favorite carnival rides
- Play classic midway games like bumper cars, saucer soccer, remote-control cars, shooting gallery, mini-golf, rhythm challenges, arcade-style shoot-?em-ups and puzzlers