God Eater Burst (PSP Essentials) (PAL Import) (PSP)
In the near future, the earth is plagued by altered beasts known as Aragami. Just when all was thought to be lost, a biochemical corporation called Fenrir created the God Arc, the only weapon capable of killing the Aragami. In GOD EATER the player is a new member of an elite force created to wield the God Arc and crush the hostile gods. Your mission is to defeat the Aragami and gather material from them for research, but you come to realize that you are being drawn in to a giant conspiracy that will irreversibly alter the fate of humanity…
GOD EATER BURST is the enhanced version of the PSP hit GOD EATER (released in 2009) which has sold over 600,000 units in Japan to date. In response to the requests of fans and European gamers who have been eagerly awaiting the game’s PAL release, NAMCO will launch the reworked game with new content, skills, abilities and AI.
- Take helm of a fearsome God Arc capable of transforming into a sword for melee combat, a gun for longranged attacks, and “predator form” to devour terrifying gods
- Freely customize weapons, guns, bullets, and shields to increase your chances of survival, and your characters outfits to create your very own hero
- Transform your God Arc to predator form to gain a temporary boost in stats and special bullets allowing you to launch a super powerful attack
- Over 100 exciting missions and 35 enemy types ranging from fearsome ogres to beautiful and demonic nymphs
- Over 90 cut scenes illustrate the in-depth scenario of the dramatic story of human survival in this desolate postapocalyptic world
Indivisible PAL IMPORT (Switch)
Indivisible is a complete hand-drawn and animated RPG platformer with ultra-rare, real-time party fighter mechanics. Starring Ajna (AHZH-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers. On her quest, she is joined by a variety of unique heroes and gains new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they encounter along the way. Built with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for, Indivisible takes a fresh spin on action/RPG gameplay, featuring a deep storyline inspired by Southeast Asian and other world mythologies. Lab Zero’s trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation and a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta further enrich and enhance the game.
- Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master, and that trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!
- The story revolves around Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her
- The game’s huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design is inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “incarnations”: people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits, and most importantly, how to save it
Hero Land: Knowble Edition PAL IMPORT (Switch)
The Heroland theme park offers guests an authentic RPG-style adventure for a price, but when a scruffy young park guide and his guests uncover ulterior motives by the organizers, legends become reality, and guests must take the fate of the park (and the world!) into their own hands. Created by an all-star development team consisting of key people behind MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana, and Fantasy Life, this 2D adventure brings not only a host of quirky heroes and their unique abilities to join your party for a new take on classic RPG-style combat, but also a colorful cast of monsters employed by the theme park, many with their own stories to tell!
Heroland [Knowble Edition] includes:
- Heroland Game
- Drawstring Pouch (10.5” x 6”)
- Musical Selections CD
- Theme Park-style Folded Map (14” x 20”)
- Sumo Wrestling Papercraft.
- A Highly Customizable RPG - As a Hero tour guide, you have the power to choose what your party does, and when! Customize your heroes’ strategies, weapons, and more, including taking home some treasure to decorate Lucky’s room to your liking!
- A Wide Variety of Unique Heroes - Over 20 characters to guide and befriend, each with their own unique and entertaining quests and storylines! Overzealous knights, high school girls, pretentious princes and a casually nihilistic otter—or is he a human? No one knows for sure, but they’re all here at Heroland!
- A Colorful, Curious Monster Cast - Monsters aren’t just your enemies, they’re your co-workers, too! The Monster Encyclopedia fills with stories about all your quirky co-workers: jungle-dwelling goblins, cute little slugs, selfie-loving skeletons, and…magical Romanesco broccoli?!
- It Takes Some Legends to Make a (Part-time) Hero - Directed by Takahiro Yamane (Fantasy Life), written by Nobuyuki Inoue (MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana), taking place in a colorful 2D world created by Nobuhiro Imagawa (MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana), and jam-packed with Tsukasa Masuko’s (Shin Megami Tensei) whimsical tunes, this adventure is one players won’t soon forget!