No Man's Sky (PAL) PS5
no-mans-sky-pal-ps5Precio habitual $49.99 Guardar $-49.99
Inspired by classic science-fiction and its overwhelming sense of adventure and imagination, Hello Games presents a game of unprecedented scale and ambition. In No Man’s Sky you explore an infinite universe where you will discover unique never-before-seen planets and lifeforms.
A mystery lies at the center of the galaxy, an irresistible pulse that draws you on an epic voyage to discover the true nature of the cosmos. Your journey will be charged with danger, encountering hostile creatures and fierce pirates; in order to survive, you will need to prepare, upgrading your ship, suit and weapons.
Whether you choose to fight, trade or explore, every decision you make has consequences, shaping your journey as you travel ever deeper into No Man's Sky.
No Man’s Sky is an epic science fiction adventure set across an infinite universe, in which every star is the light of a distant sun, orbited by planets filled with life – each yours to visit. Explore never before seen worlds, discover unique lifeforms and trade, fight and survive on a galactic scale.
- Explore a universe of possibilities – With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man’s Sky's procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before. Exploration is entirely seamless, with no loading screens, whether you're flying from space to a planet's surface or even warping between solar systems
- Forge your own path to the centre of the galaxy – Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there’s no limit to how you play No Man’s Sky. You may slip between play-styles freely, from pirate to miner, bounty hunter to surveyor, but know that any action can have lasting consequences
- Share your discoveries – Everyone starts No Man’s Sky on the outer rim of the same unexplored galaxy. As you progress, you will come across countless undiscovered solar systems, planets, lifeforms and much more. You can choose to share your discoveries with other players, naming them and adding them to the Galactic Map, forever associated with your PSN ID. You may also share the amazing sights you encounter using PlayStation 4’s share functions
- Space combat on a grand scale – Make enemies and forge alliances by joining battles between the factions that occupy the galaxy. Take part in daring raids on trade convoys and audacious attacks on capital ships, claim bounties, and upgrade your weaponry. But be warned: helping one faction may make its enemies yours, too
- Trade your way through the galaxy – Violence is not the only route to success. Discovering rare resources and trading them where they are most valuable will help you amass a fortune you can exchange for upgrades and ships that can carry ever more cargo. The rewards will be great, but you'll run the risk of attracting the attention of ruthless space pirates
- Prepare yourself for exploration – By upgrading your engines, you can travel further and faster, pushing at the frontiers of the known galaxy. Upgrading your suit will help protect you from radiation and extreme environments that would kill the unprepared. What will you find in these newly accessible zones?
- Discover a social galaxy – The galaxy is a living, breathing place, with trade convoys travelling between stars, pirates, police and military ships ever ready for action, and planets teeming with life. The same galaxy is also shared by every player of No Man's Sky. Perhaps you will see the results of their actions, as well as your own?
Doraemon: Story of Seasons (PAL Import) (PS4)
The story of Nobita and friends starts with a mysterious seed.
Doraemon and Nobita come across a mysterious seed. "This might be a new species of plant!" They planted the seed right away. Surprisingly, it grows into a massive tree the moment they planted and a sudden storm comes at the same time. Nobita and friends are taken in by the sky and swept away somewhere...
Nobita and friends soon arrived at the foot of a peculiar, huge tree. They have lost their secret gadgets through the storm and unable to return to their world, completely helpless.
Suddenly they met a boy named Launch, who is kind-hearted and told them the "Season Town" is where they are in.
Soon after, at the suggestion of Launch, Nobita and friends decide to live in the said town. Having yet figured their way out, they lend helping hands to its residents.
Shizuka-chan helps out at the hospital, Suneo serves at the restaurant, Gian is in-charge at the carpenter, Doraemon as the mayor’s assistant, and Nobita supports Launch in attending the ruined ranch.
With the help of Doraemon and friends, the residents of the town as well, Nobita must bring growth to a ruined ranch.
- A crossover between the long-running Doraemon and Story of Seasons series
- Features new characters and well-known characters from the Doraemon series including Nobita
- Work together with everyone to build up your farm and town. Teamwork in plowing the fields to grow crops, keeping of cattle and sheep, conversing with the townspeople, and more!
- The secret gadgets of Doraemon also come into play to help in the journey!
Sims 3, The (Platinum Hits) PAL Import (Xbox 360)
Cooking Mama: Cookstar PAL Version (Switch)
Cooking Mama is back with her most awesome and fun video game adventure ever. Cooking Mama: CookStar is a brand new Cooking Mama experience specially designed for the console. Cooking Mama: CookStar offers over 90 incredible new recipes that players have to master. The menu ranges from classic Japanese recipes to the most delicious home-style cooking and the culinary soul consolation of today. Cooking Mama offers something for every taste. Not a carnivore? No problem! For the first time ever, Cooking Mama offers both traditional and vegetarian recipes: burritos, bibimbap, bubble tea, baked Alaska, poke bowls and much more. Explore the diverse menu to find out what suits your tastes; you don't think you have what it takes to become a master chef? Don't worry, mom will take care of it! Just follow mom's instructions and create delicious and decadent treats that you can share with your friends. Chop, chop, cut, and dice! With mom's help, you become the greatest culinary artist in the world.
- All new Vegetarian Mode
- Over 90 recipes between Traditional and Vegetarian mode
- Classic recipes and fun new recipes like Unicorn Food
- Blend of traditional and motion controls
- Multiplayer and co-op Party Games
- Up to 2 players
- Challenge mode for expert chefs
- Share your amazing creations with friends on social media