God Eater Burst (PSP Essentials) (PAL Import) (PSP)
In the near future, the earth is plagued by altered beasts known as Aragami. Just when all was thought to be lost, a biochemical corporation called Fenrir created the God Arc, the only weapon capable of killing the Aragami. In GOD EATER the player is a new member of an elite force created to wield the God Arc and crush the hostile gods. Your mission is to defeat the Aragami and gather material from them for research, but you come to realize that you are being drawn in to a giant conspiracy that will irreversibly alter the fate of humanity…
GOD EATER BURST is the enhanced version of the PSP hit GOD EATER (released in 2009) which has sold over 600,000 units in Japan to date. In response to the requests of fans and European gamers who have been eagerly awaiting the game’s PAL release, NAMCO will launch the reworked game with new content, skills, abilities and AI.
- Take helm of a fearsome God Arc capable of transforming into a sword for melee combat, a gun for longranged attacks, and “predator form” to devour terrifying gods
- Freely customize weapons, guns, bullets, and shields to increase your chances of survival, and your characters outfits to create your very own hero
- Transform your God Arc to predator form to gain a temporary boost in stats and special bullets allowing you to launch a super powerful attack
- Over 100 exciting missions and 35 enemy types ranging from fearsome ogres to beautiful and demonic nymphs
- Over 90 cut scenes illustrate the in-depth scenario of the dramatic story of human survival in this desolate postapocalyptic world
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite (PAL Import) (PS4)
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
- Reborn Rivalries - Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise
- Infinite Power - Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle
- Iconic Heroes - More characters join the previously announced roster in the battle for survival including Thanos, Gamora, Nova, Doctor Strange, Dante, Zero, Spencer and Arthur, bringing the current roster up to 22 characters with more to be revealed in the future
- Cinematic Story - This thrilling cinematic experience puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of the robotic villains Ultron and Sigma, from infecting all biological life on the newly-merged Marvel and Capcom worlds. With the future of their universe hanging in the balance, the heroes must seek aid from the Mad Titan Thanos, the most powerful villain in the Marvel Universe… but can they trust him?
- Accessible Single Player Content - In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes
- Vast Multiplayer Features - Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PAL Import) (PS4)
In almost 30 years since its first publication, the JOJO's BIZARRE ADVENTURE franchise has never been as young and fresh as today! Hirohiko Araki's masterpiece is a global cultural phenomenon, having influenced a whole generation of games as well as countless anime and manga series. With the recent announcement of the anime adaptation of Chapter 4, "Diamond is Unbreakable" fan excitement and anticipation is higher than ever before!
Last but not least, the Joestar family is coming back to Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Australasia in a new fast-paced action/fighting game. JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: EYES OF HEAVEN!
- EXCLUSIVE AND ORIGINAL STORYLINE
- All the members of the Joestar family are joining forces to unravel a terrible mystery!
- THRILLING GAMEPLAY
- 2vs2 fights and incredible abilities for each character. Select your favorite duo and trigger devastating Dual Heat Attacks!
- CRAZY ROSTER.More than 50 characters coming from the 8 chapters of the story!.OPEN STAGES.With many interactions to spice it up!.Supports Spanish, English, French, Italian and German subtitles
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road To Baruto (PAL Import) (Switch)
With more than 13 million NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM games sold worldwide, this series has established itself among the pinnacle of Anime & Manga adaptations to videogames! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Road to Boruto concludes the Ultimate Ninja Storm series and collects all of the DLC content packs for Storm 4 and previously exclusive pre-order bonuses! Not only will players get the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game and content packs, but they will also get an all-new adventure Road to Boruto which contains many new hours of gameplay focusing on the son of Naruto who is part of a whole new generation of ninjas.
- An Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Content In One Edition - Includes the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game, 3 DLC packs from the Season Pass (Gaara’s Tale Extra Scenario Pack, Shikamaru’s Tale Extra Scenario Pack, and the Sound Four Extra Playable Character’s Pack), the all new Road to Boruto DLC, and all the previously exclusive worldwide pre-order bonus content
- New Generation Systems - With development made speciﬁcally to leverage the power of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Road to Boruto will take players through an incredible journey of beautifully Anime-rendered ﬁghts!
- Huge Character Roster And New Hidden Leaf Village - Additional playable characters including Boruto, Sarada, Hokage Naruto, and Sasuke (Wandering Shinobi) and a new setting of a New Hidden Leaf Village
- New Collection And Challenge Elements That Extends Gameplay
Hero Land: Knowble Edition PAL IMPORT (Switch)
The Heroland theme park offers guests an authentic RPG-style adventure for a price, but when a scruffy young park guide and his guests uncover ulterior motives by the organizers, legends become reality, and guests must take the fate of the park (and the world!) into their own hands. Created by an all-star development team consisting of key people behind MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana, and Fantasy Life, this 2D adventure brings not only a host of quirky heroes and their unique abilities to join your party for a new take on classic RPG-style combat, but also a colorful cast of monsters employed by the theme park, many with their own stories to tell!
Heroland [Knowble Edition] includes:
- Heroland Game
- Drawstring Pouch (10.5” x 6”)
- Musical Selections CD
- Theme Park-style Folded Map (14” x 20”)
- Sumo Wrestling Papercraft.
- A Highly Customizable RPG - As a Hero tour guide, you have the power to choose what your party does, and when! Customize your heroes’ strategies, weapons, and more, including taking home some treasure to decorate Lucky’s room to your liking!
- A Wide Variety of Unique Heroes - Over 20 characters to guide and befriend, each with their own unique and entertaining quests and storylines! Overzealous knights, high school girls, pretentious princes and a casually nihilistic otter—or is he a human? No one knows for sure, but they’re all here at Heroland!
- A Colorful, Curious Monster Cast - Monsters aren’t just your enemies, they’re your co-workers, too! The Monster Encyclopedia fills with stories about all your quirky co-workers: jungle-dwelling goblins, cute little slugs, selfie-loving skeletons, and…magical Romanesco broccoli?!
- It Takes Some Legends to Make a (Part-time) Hero - Directed by Takahiro Yamane (Fantasy Life), written by Nobuyuki Inoue (MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana), taking place in a colorful 2D world created by Nobuhiro Imagawa (MOTHER 3, Legend of Mana), and jam-packed with Tsukasa Masuko’s (Shin Megami Tensei) whimsical tunes, this adventure is one players won’t soon forget!