Carol Vorderma's Sudoku (PS2)
Let the ultimate Sudoku expert, Carol Vorderman, show you how to play and conquer the number game phenomenon sweeping the world. With over 1 million puzzle boards to choose from, experience countless hours and hours of fun. Play a casual game, learn step-by-step strategies to play or even test your skills in head-to-head competitive matches. Play against a friend in exciting multi-player modes on the PlayStation®2 and PSP® system. Through it all, Carol will teach you how to hone your Sudoku skills and ultimately become a Sudoku Expert. Carol Vorderman’s Sudoku features a game for every level Sudoku player with exciting features and challenges.
Katamari Damacy (PS2)
When the King of All Cosmos accidentally destroys all the stars in the sky, he orders you, his pint-sized princely son, to put the twinkle back in the heavens above. The only way you can do that is by rolling everything on Earth into clumps so that he can replace what's missing in space. "Everything" includes cookies, lawn mowers, lamp posts, sumo wrestlers, bulldozers, brontosauruses , cruise ships, and more. Katamari Damacy also includes a two-player battle mode where you and a friend can see who can grow the biggest ball of stuff. For one to two players.
- Play is controlled with the analog sticks only. No buttons to press. No combos to cause distress. Featuring ball-rolling and object-collecting gameplay mechanics of mesmerizing fluidity, reduced to Pac-Man simplicity, through pure absurdity.
- Dimensions change drastically as your clump grows from a fraction of an inch to a monstrous freak of nature. Go from rolling along a tabletop to ravaging through city streets, picking up momentum and skyscrapers along the way.
- Two-player battle mode lets you compete in a race to grow the biggest ball of stuff. Even the competition can be picked up, if your opponent is unfortunate enough to get in your way.
- Enjoy quirky, infectious humor throughout—from the insanely cosmic animations, to the wacky and wonderful musical stylings, to the royally contagious storyline that's undoubtedly like no other.
Lumines Plus (PS2)
Lumines Plus is the PlayStation®2 adaptation of the original PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system smash-hit, Lumines. Widely regarded as one of the best puzzle video games of all time, Lumines enraptures gamers with its relentlessly addictive gameplay, quirky, cool, and hip Japanese pop-culture flavored presentation style and music. Now, Lumines Plus brings the Lumines experience to the PlayStation 2 with a host of added features, and allows fans old and new to experience the game "on the big screen."
Mercury Meltdown Remix (PS2)
Mercury Meltdown Remix lets you take control of the little Mercury 'blob' from the original Mercury Meltdown. Players must avoid various obstacles and hazards to reach the end goal. The Mercury blob itself has now been given an overhaul and has 4 varying states: Normal, Solid, Fast and Slow. These states allow for larger more complex levels, which in turn mean a greater challenge and more enjoyment to be had for the player. Fairer Game progression Super Fast load times Tutorial Mode Downloadable content Game Share 5 New Mini-Games - Stretch your brain with Metrix! Aim for the target with Shove! Beat your rivals in Space! Use tactics and strategy in Paint! Test your balance in Rodeo! Mercury Meltdown Remix for the PS2 brings an amazing amount of control to the camera and blob by use of both analog sticks on the dualshock controller. The control is unbelievably intuitive allowing for full concentration on the mind-tingling levels themselves.
- Over 200 thought provoking levels more than any previous Mercury title! Two never-before seen Labs.
- Awesome specular lighting and special effects. Dual analog control with Rumble feedback.
- State-of-the-art blob physics including normal mercury, solid, cold and hot forms.
- Freeform game progression.
- Hidden features to unlock.
We Love Katamari (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
The unique and bizarre gameplay of Katamari Damacy returns in the sequel, We Love Katamari. Your goal is to roll up large balls of anything and everything that that you can find so that you may replace the stars in the universe that were accidentally destroyed. We Love Katamari now includes both cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes.
- Players must roll Katamari around so any object in their paths will stick to their snowballing masses
- Brand new two-player co-op mode