50 Cent Bulletproof (PS2)
In 50 Cent: Bulletproof, players take on the role of 50 as he gets caught in a web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path through New York's drug underworld. Working with the unlikeliest of allies, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city, uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications.
- Take down enemies with over 25 dramatic counter-kill moves
- Clip up with a massive stash of weapons, from heaters to launchers
- Grab enemies as body shields, or beat valuable information out of them
- Grab anything with wheels as mobile cover -- use strategic cover tactics and evasive rolls to stay alive when the hot ones fly
- Includes new exclusive tracks and freestyles from 50 Cent
Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune (PS2)
Assume the role of Timmy, mini action adventure hero, and fight the forces of evil in "Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune." Timmy's Tan Army Men action figures have run amok, capturing his Green Army Men, and attempting to take control of his little slice of suburbia! Its up to you to defeat the enemy, save your toys and family, and restore order to your home! The house is your playground as you control a 3 inch tall timmy and a slew of toy weaponry to keep his Tan Army Men from achieving "Global Home Domination"
- Choose from many different weapons such as dart gun, squirt gun, tennis ball grenade and use a bowling bowl to take out large enemies like tanks.
- Missions take place in various environments around the house
- Seek cover behind Lego blocks, stuffed animals, a shoe, etc..
- Use weapons efficiently - such as using the dart gun to hit an unreachable switch or lobbing a grenade over a toy fire truck
Socom U.S. Navy Seals: Combined Assault (Greatest Hits) (PS2)
In SOCOM Combined Assault, you'll get the responsibility, and honor, of defending America. The PS2's top online gaming franchise continues its assault with an all-new 4-player cooperative play, improved enemy behavior and tactics, and new vehicles and weapons. Command the most feared Special Forces team ever assembled through a single, massive Area of Operation with varied missions spanning across multiple diverse regions. More robust Crosstalk with SOCOM - U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2, including a single story arc, and all new action events and unlockables
- Command the most feared special forces unit ever assembled
- Battle through an intense Area of Operation with multiple and diverse missions spawning within this deadly region
- All new vehicles and weapons for single player and co-op modes
- Combine with friends and take on the entire single player campaign in the all-new four-player online co-op mode
- Association with Naval Special Warfare ensures realistic SEAL team tactics, missions, weapons, character movements and vehicles
Vietcong: Purple Haze (PS2)
Vietcong: Purple Haze takes you into the violence and danger that was Vietnam. Collects the original Vietcong and its sequel, Vietcong: Fist Alpha. Choose from six new weapons, attach bayonets to your rifle, and be on the lookout for attacks from fighter jets & B-52 bombers Join the battle online, on new multiplayer maps All-new campaign editor for fans looking to design their own maps, mods and missions
- Fight for honor and freedom in over 18 dramatic single player missions. Start a quick fight to jump into the action.
- Strike from the shadows with more than 30 deadly weapons including an M16, M79 grenade launcher, Mosin-Nagent, Sten MKII, M60 and a machete!
- Stay alert or your next step could trigger booby traps: trip wires, spikes, or pit traps.
- Authentic 1960's sountrack including music from Iggy Pop and the Stooges, Deep Purple, the Standells and more!
- Fight against 8 players online!
Without Warning (PS2)
All of the action in Without Warning takes place over the course of a 12-hour period. Terrorists have infiltrated a chemical plant and a three-man team gets inside to take them down. Along the way there are three civilians that play a role in the operation as well. One is a security guard, another is a secretary, and the third is a cameraman who survived a crash in his news chopper after it was hit by a surface-to-air missile from the terrorists. The cameraman wants to get the story and survive while everyone else wants to get out of there and save as many hostages spread across the plant as possible. There are six playable characters in all, but the trick is that none of them really interact with each other directly. However, there will be several times where characters see others or the results of their actions during their own segment, such as seeing a firefight from afar.