- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- Combat Flight Sim
- First Person Shooter
- First-Person Shooter
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Interactive Storytelling
- Mech Simulator
- Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Music Game
- Real-Time Strategy
- Shoot Em Up
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Third Person Shooter
- Tower Defense
- Turn-Based Strategy
- Turn-Based Tactics
- Vehicle Simulation
- Vehicular Combat
Just Dance 2014 (Kinect) (Xbox 360)
Just Dance Kids 2014 (Kinect) (Xbox 360)
Price Is Right Decades, The (Kinect Comp) (Xbox 360)
You're In The Movies (Xbox 360)
You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie, or kung fu fighter. Premiering exclusively on Xbox 360® this holiday season, it's the first and only game of its kind to transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players' actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films that highlight the unique and often dubious acting talents of friends and family. Performances never end up on the cutting room floor and are never the same. With You're in the Movies, you're about to be a star—if only straight to DVD. Get ready for your close-up.
- Starring in your very own B-movie: You're in the Movies gives players, who can be anything from an action hero to a silent film star, a choice of fun and kitschy scripts in different genres. B-list actors often can't be picky, but now you can feel free to pick a genre, pick a script, and get to work becoming the star you were always meant to be.
- Casting call: Up to four people at a time can bask in the spotlight and play starring roles. But rest assured, even your greatest fans will have fun watching from the sidelines! A top-notch director guides actors through their roles with simple instructions and immediate feedback; in fact, the director even rates actors on their physical performance in mini-games. This exciting scoring system will also keep all you A-listers from getting too lazy.
- Take the director's chair: Jump into Director Mode and cut a trailer for the movie you just made. Getting the distribution deal is great, but unless you have a great trailer, no one will see your movie. Lock yourself in the edit room and get to work.
- The miracle of technology: The Xbox LIVE Vision camera captures player movements using a green screen type of technology. You're in the Movies allows players' best and most hilarious performances to be documented, saved, shared, and relived.
Zumba Kids: The Ultimate Dance Party (Kinect) (Xbox 360)
Get Kids Movin' to the Beat in Zumba Kids:
Get the kids moving, shaking and dancing in Zumba Kids where an ultimate dance-fitness party awaits for young Zumba fans aged 7-11. Zumba Kids is designed to encourage children to play and express themselves with routines and activities custom-designed for them. This game will help kids in building their self-confidence, discovering rhythm, flexibility, new dance styles and the like!
Cool Customizations for a Healthy and Active Life for Kids:
Zumba Kids features age-appropriate music and moves that get kids movin’ to the beat. Increase their memory and coordination as they get active, burn calories, and have a safe and healthy exercise. Zumba Kids will also offer “cool customization” options that youngsters can appreciate, unlockable rewards and the ability to play two-player on the Xbox 360 and four-player on the Wii so the kids can get fit together.
A Perfect Workout Party for the Whole Family:
Be fearless while combining fitness and fun in the dance-fitness program that blends cardio with music of Hip-Hop, Reggaeton and Cumbia. Zumba offer the perfect workout party for the whole family. Zumba Kids is an exhilarating workout designed especially for kids’ minds and bodies!
- The first video game based on the Zumba dance-fitness program designed specifically for kids aged 7-12 years old
- Kid-friendly choreography across 30 exciting routines encourages freeing movement, dance and play while enhancing coordination and self-confidence
- Music to move to! Dig in to a soundtrack featuring hot artists like Justin Bieber, Willow Smith and Ozomatli, classic tracks like Wipeout and Boogie Wonderland plus a range of high-energy Zumba original tracks
- Easy-to-follow routines featuring fun international dance styles: Cumbia, Salsa, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Merengue, Swing, Surf, Disco, Ballet, Tahitian and many more
- Support for two players on Kinect and four players on Wii lets kids jam together with family and friends
- Featuring four different game modes - Quick Play: Dance a single routine from the 30 included in game; Full Class: A block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. Choose from 30 pre-set classes or create your own custom class of your favorite routines; Family Jam: Get everyone moving together with group goals and rewards for cooperative play. Featuring a cameo appearance by celebrity Zumba instructor Gina Grant and her daughters Anaya and Maliah; Mini Games: Mix up the fun with 4 motion-based mini-games that offer playtime breaks: Freeze Star, Power-Up, Freestyle and Act Like A…
- Experience the movement and music from different regions that provide animated backdrops and fun surprises kids discover as they dance
- Ongoing positive reinforcement and unlockable rewards keep kids motivated: bonus videos, stickers, buttons and healthy lifestyle tips
- Family Zone lets up to 12 family members create a profile and track Z-points earned
- Customizable menus let kids show off their personal flair and make the game their own
- Animated visual cues help kids anticipate upcoming moves