- Action Adventure
- Action Role-Playing
- Beat Em Up
- Combat Flight Sim
- First Person Shooter
- First-Person Shooter
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Interactive Storytelling
- Mech Simulator
- Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Music Game
- Real-Time Strategy
- Shoot Em Up
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Third Person Shooter
- Tower Defense
- Turn-Based Strategy
- Turn-Based Tactics
- Vehicle Simulation
- Vehicular Combat
Adidas Micoach (Kinect) (Xbox 360)
Omerta: City Of Gangsters W/Sleeve (Xbox 360)
Screamride (Xbox 360)
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (Xbox 360)
Sims 3, The (Platinum Hits) (Xbox 360)
Sims 3, The (Platinum Hits) PAL Import (Xbox 360)
Tropico 3 (Xbox 360)
The time is yesterday and the Cold War is in full swing. Through means devious and dubious you have seized power in the Caribbean island country of Tropico, where you now rule as the all-powerful "El Presidente".
You decide whether you want to use your army to secure your power base in the best traditions of corrupt, unscrupulous tyrants everywhere or lead your people to prosperity in your role as generous elder statesman.
No matter whether you turn Tropico into a vacation paradise, a police state or a modern industrial nation - you will always have to defend your actions before your people! Wander through Tropico as El Presidente in order to intimidate political opponents, hold populist speeches or just to enjoy your country's own Caribbean flair.
Don't forget to keep a sharp eye on the dangers and side-effects of your absolute power! Danger lurks on every corner, be it militant revolutionaries bent on installing a communist junta, or the machinations of the superpowers USA and the Soviet Union, both of whom would like to see a more amenable ruler in strategically important Tropico!
History takes its course with events such as the Cuba crisis, papal visits and other actual decisive historical events. The only question is whether or not you can play a role in that history!
- A variety of business sectors: Tourism, petroleum, mining, agriculture, etc.
- A timeline editor allows you to create your own fictive historical events or enter real ones
- Avatar function: Wander the island as El Presidente and change the course of play
- A variety of online-functions such as high scores or visiting islands belonging to other players
Tropico 5 (Xbox 360)
From Old Fashioned Shacks to Gleaming Skyscrapers:
Long time running Tropico series takes strategy games to a whole new level in Tropico 5! This newest installment of the famous series by Haemimont Games lets players take their Tropico adventures from the early 1800 all the way to the near future. Enjoy a different kind of construction and management simulation game that brilliantly combines a long spanning timeline with technological advancements for each era, a dynastic type of governance and exciting multiplayer capabilities that all add up to a totally enjoyable gaming experience!
More than just building:
Play as El Presidente, the ruler of the infamous Tropico Island and journey through time as you build your island from scratch. Overcome new challenges, attend to your people’s needs and tackle opposing factions in your term while laying a solid foundation for your dynasty. Keep up with technology, trading, and infrastructural advancements as inevitable changes continue to push through over time. Experience the game’s remarkable graphical upgrade and enjoy a much detailed environment. For the first ever in the series Tropico 5 features cooperative or competitive multiplayer that lets up to four players battle or complement each player’s island. Discover a lot more exciting treats in the bountiful land of Tropico!
- The Eras - From the 19th century to the 21st, each era carries its own challenges and opportunities. Begin your reign during colonial times and advance your nation through the modern era and into the future!
- The Dynasty – Each member of El Presidente’s extended family is present on the island and may be appointed to key leadership positions, earning skills and experience in their assigned roles
- Research and Renovate - Advance your nation by discovering new buildings, technologies and resources. Transform your old buildings into modernized, hyper-efficient designs worthy of an economic superpower!
- Advanced trade system and trade fleet - Amass a global trade fleet and use your ships to secure import/export trade routes to neighbouring islands and key nations
- Explore your island - Discover what lies beyond the fog of war. Send prospectors to look for new mineral and ore deposits, but be wary of hostile animals and native tribes
- All new art - All artwork is reworked to provide Tropico 5 with a distinct historic visual identity. Choose from over 100 unique buildings from each of the individual eras
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer – Up to four players can build up their own cities and economies on any given island map. Players can share resources and citizens, or declare war on each other