Crazy Taxi (Greatest Hits) (PS2)Precio habitual $39.99 Guardar $0.00
In Crazy Taxi, you play a cabbie in an accurate, yet highly comic, version of San Francisco. As you might expect from such a game, your job is to identify possible customers in the crowd (known as "fares" in the lingo), pick them up, and get them to their destination as quickly as possible. That's the taxi part. The crazy part is that traffic laws, pedestrian safety, and property damage are all negotiable. Simply put, the game rewards offensive--rather than defensive--driving, and that's what makes it so compulsively fun. Also, unlike most racing games, there are no traditional boundaries or predetermined tracks for you to follow. The game allows you to follow your own path... even if that means driving over fences or under water.
- Choose from one of 4 different drivers, and cruise the city in you cab looking for fares
- Rack up points by getting your fares there as fast as possible -- get em there faster by performing crazy stunts
- Start weaving between cars without scratching up your car, do jumps, or sliding around corners to get the fare there faster
- Play in 3, 5 or 10 minute rounds
- Try out Crazy Box, the mode that makes things harder & crazier as you go