Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection (Nintendo Switch)Precio habitual $39.99 Guardar $0.00
Experience two award-winning Life is Strange games on Nintendo Switch for the very first time!
Rewind time with Max Caulfield and uncover the secrets of Arcadia Bay alongside Chloe Price.
Meet an unforgettable cast of characters across two gripping stories – with remastered visuals and upgraded animations now optimized for the Nintendo Switch.
Life is Strange Remastered
Life is Strange is a five-part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three-part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise. You play as 16 years old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on. No longer alone the girls must confront each other's demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
The Life is Strange Arcadia Bay Collection includes:
- Life is Strange Remastered (Cartridge)
- Life is Strange: Before the StormRemastered (Code in a box)
- "Zombie Crypt" outfit for Chloe, available to wear in Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered
- Remastered, Nintendo Switch-optimized visuals across characters and environments
- Improved character animation using full facial mocap performance (Life is Strange Remastered)
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Every track from the distinct licensed soundtrack & original scores