Peter Jackson's King Kong (PS2)Precio habitual $49.99 Guardar $0.00
Play as man or beast in Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie. You can be King Kong or Jack Driscoll as you follow a story based on the movie. Peter Jackson, the director of the 2005 movie, also took an active role in developing the game, which expands upon the movie's storyline, adding new creatures and locations. The game employs a cinematic style that makes the game more immersive and less like a traditional video game.
- Unprecedented alternating gameplay: battle for survival on Skull Island in first-person as Jack Driscoll and experience the staggering power of King Kong in third-person taking on massive beasts.
- Cinematic quality: by integrating Weta assets directly into the game engine, and taking a true cinematic approach, from both a visual and audio perspective, players are thrust directly onto the Skull Island where the dark jungles, over-sized environment, and lurking danger become reality.
- Cooperate with your expedition team: Each team member plays a crucial role and complements each other with valuable skills and abilities. The player relies on them and vice-versa to succeed. The unique resource management system keeps the action seamless and plausible while keeping items, weapons, and assets readily available.
- The power of King Kong: King Kong is one of the most powerful of all the creatures on Skull Island and players will learn first-hand what it means to be feared, respected, and dominant. Kong will use both his agility and his raw, brute strength by any means necessary to battle enemies and navigate though the perils of Skull Island.
- Experience all key movie moments and more: journey through the explosive action of all the key movie moments, as Jack and Kong, and even explore the beautifully rendered mysterious jungle environments not seen in the film.
- Engage in climactic battles: intense and unbelievable battles with all creatures featured in the film challenge players’ nerves and skills in fighting the savage beasts created by Weta--some of which are exclusive to the game.
- Film cast likeness and voice: full immersion into the dynamic King Kong universe realized via inclusion of film cast member’s likenesses and voice-over.