Way of the Samurai (PS2)Precio habitual $39.99 Guardar $0.00
Samurai action game, set in the year 1878. The collapse of the Tokugawa Shogun te and the rise of the Meiji Restoration Era has brought an end to the Age of Samurai. For centuries, Japan has remained untouched and separate from other cultures. But now Westerners have finally arrived on the island nation, rocking a culture that has developed in seclusion over hundreds of years. Born to a time that no longer needs or welcomes them, these samurai are a far cry from the heroes and legends that preceded them. The player takes on the role of a wandering samurai who is drawn into a conflict between the Kurofu family and the Akadama Clan over an iron foundry. Featuring a new and dynamic combat system, you become more adept at swordplay, with the ability to pick up new swords and learn different fighting styles.
- A true multi-path adventure. The game changes depending on your actions
- Realistic sword combat in a dynamic 3D environment
- Master 51 different swords featuring 298 unique fighting stances and attacks
- Unlockable single player and two-player head-to-head fighting mode
- From Acquire, the developers of the Tenchu series