Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)Precio habitual $19.99 Guardar $0.00
Valkyria Chronicles is set in a fictitious continent reminiscent of 1930s, Europe divided in two and ruled by the Empire and the Federation. The Empire has set its sights on invading a small neutral country called Gallia, which is situated in the middle of the two great empires. The game follows a hero named Welkin and his fellow soldiers of the Federation's 7th Platoon that are fighting against the Empire, who is intent on unifying the continent under its power. The Federation discovers that the Empire possesses a secret weapon, known as the ¿Valkyria¿- an ancient race with special powers thought to exist only in legends. With this new discovery, the fate of the Federation¿s ability to win the war and a hope for a better future hangs in the balance.
- CANVAS Graphics Engine, created exclusively for the Playstation 3, brings a never-before-seen style to life. Breathe life into stunningly unique visuals similar to hand-drawn illustrations, and immerse yourself in real-time battles in environments resembling a watercolor painting in motion
- BLiTZ (Battle of Live Tactical Zone) System - Combining turn-based RPG gameplay with 3rd person action games, the BLiTZ battle system lets you battle with direct control in action sequences just as in action games, while also maneuvering through the vast world with strategic moves typical of tactical RPGs. The battle is turn-based between the Player Phase and the Enemy Phase
- Epic storyline - the struggle for freedom, as the fate of the world lies in the hands of Welkin and members of the 7th platoon
- Customization - Over 100 customizable characters let you create a variety of platoons to suit each battle's needs
- Beautifully rendered battlefields - explore 30 different environments, using each terrain to gain advantage in battle