Abzu (PS4)Precio habitual $19.99 Guardar $0.00
ABZÛ will take players on an epic adventure into the depths of the ocean, where they will encounter majestic creatures and discover long lost secrets. The game draws inspiration from a deep, innate story that we all carry in our collective subconscious, a universal origin myth that resonates across cultures. As such, the name ABZÛ references a concept from the oldest Mesopotamian mythology: it is the combination of two ancient words Ab, meaning ocean, and Zû, meaning to know. Essentially, ABZÛ is the ocean of wisdom.
- Surprise twists and turns that reveal jaw-dropping moments
- Created by Matt Nava, the artistic genius behind Flower and Journey
- Tens of thousands of fish and hundreds of species from around the world
- Never before seen lighting dynamics that create unparalleled under sea realism
- Music score by Austin Wintory
- There is a complete simulation of the food chain, where predators hunt and eat prey