Occupation, The (PS4)Precio habitual $19.99 Guardar $0.00
It's 1987 in North West England; A time of 80's British pop, grand architecture and political unrest. An explosion has triggered a controversial act which threatens to erode civil liberties of the population to be rushed into place. You are tasked with investigating and questioning people on their actions from a tumultuous night which resulted in the loss of many lives. Each person has a different account of the night's event and you must use the tools at your disposal to get the results you need for your investigation.
- A clock-watching narrative thriller with multiple outcomes
- Politically driven themes highlighting the shades of grey people believe to be hard facts
- Events that happen in real-time, forcing you to choose between the careful and methodical vs the direct and disruptive approach
- Rich world building based on British architecture with mature themes giving you a great sense of the people who lived, worked and lost their lives here
- Evidence gathering by any means necessary