Riot: Civil Unrest (PS4)Precio habitual $29.99 Guardar $0.00
As the economical crisis advanced, the discontent of an entire population cannot help but outburst in riots, where the sounds of many voices get heard at once. The director Leonard menchiari has been experiencing this form of protest in person, and the game “riot” was born as a way to Express it and to tell the stories of these fights. What is that triggers such a strife? what does a Cop feel during the conflict? in "riot," the player will experience both sides of a fight in which there is no such thing as victory or defeat.
- Based on real events from Italy (not AV movement), Greece (battle of keta tea), Spain (indignados movement), Egypt (tahrir Revolution), and more
- Play as the Police - command assault, tactical, ballistic, armrests and playing clothes squad
- Contain the crowd by using smoke Grenade, rubber Bullets and plastic Bullets, Tasers or even live ammunition
- Play as the rioters - instruct leaders, agitators, rioters and journalists
- Influence the crowd or attack with cocktails, fireworks, paper-bomb, Rocks, Street furniture and the power of the media