Slave Zero X
slave-zero-x-switchPrecio habitual $29.99 Guardar $-29.99
This game will release on 04/26/24. Pick up and shipments will be available on the release date.
If a Pre-Order Item is combined with an In-stock Item, your order will ship when the PRE-ORDER ITEM IS RELEASED. If you would like your order as soon as possible, please order In-stock Items in a separate order!
Maximum Quantity of 2 of a single item
From the top of Megacity S1-9, the Sovereign Khan rules with fists of iron and flesh. Beneath the city’s rotting foundations, a vengeful warrior embarks on a journey to murder him. 4 years prior to the events of Slave Zero, Slave Zero X brings new life to a world where horrific, living machines known as Slaves are primed to become the latest tools of war in humanity’s long and bloody history. A secret band of warriors known as The Guardians hope to stop this biomecha from being unleashed upon the world, but one swordsman among their ranks has a different idea: use the enemy’s own weapon against them. By merging with a stolen Slave Unit Prototype, Shou will become a furious Devil in pursuit of killing a false God.
- KILLER COMBOS: Use swift swordplay, explosive ordnance, and stylish combos against an army of meat and metal
- DEATH FROM ABOVE: Air juggling, dashes, and frequent target switching allow for you to take down foes of any size while wall-jumping and platforming can help you outmaneuver your enemies
- FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE: Conquer mini-bosses, set pieces, and climactic 1-on-1 encounters that offer intense challenges against unforgettable villains
- STRENGTH IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL: Use the Training Room to hone precise and powerful moves to string together devastating attack sequences
- BATTLE TO THE BEAT: A 90s-inspired soundtrack features heavy Drum’n’Bass and funky industrial music that adds to the thrill of combat
- FEAST YOUR EYES: A unique visual aesthetic combines nostalgic 2D sprites with an advanced lighting system and stylized 3D environments
- THE END IS NEVER THE END: After completing the campaign, further challenges await in an expansive and frenetic ‘Bloody Palace’ procedural challenge tower with an online high score leaderboard
Nintendo Switch UPC Code:810136671322
PS5 UPC Code:810136671339