Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (WII)Precio habitual $19.99 Guardar $-19.99
THIS GAME IS FOR A REGION-LOCKED SYSTEM. THEREFORE, AS THIS ITEM IS AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN COPY, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE PLAYED ON AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO HAVE AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM! THANK YOU :)
Dangerous becomes deadly in Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011, where the player steps into the boots of American marksman Cole Rainsford, who has joined his estranged father on an African safari to hunt savage animals that have been terrorizing remote villages. Soon finding themselves stranded, their survival depends on cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive. Scripted by renowned scriptwriter and creative director Brad Santos (Resistance: Fall of Man, Tomb Raider: Legacy, The Saboteur) Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 is story of suspense, drama, and survival as the player faces tense, action packed kill-or-be killed scenarios. Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 redefines how first-person action games are played, utilizing the all new TOP SHOT ELITE wireless hunting controller, the first of its kind developed by the team at Activision that created the guitar controllers for the Guitar Hero franchise.
- The world’s deadliest predators stalk the wilderness yet this safari gone wrong represents a chance for redemption - and perhaps revenge - as dark mysteries and family secrets are revealed under the pale light of the African moon
- Face the world’s deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive, including suspiciously aggressive wolves, grizzly bears, jackals, lions, crocodiles and warthogs
- Dense, forbidding and savannahs packed with rich visual detail
- New kinds of shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive - perfect for play with the TOP SHOT ELITE, with friends or solo
- Go head-to-head or play cooperatively in simultaneous multiplayer action. There are a variety of hunts that can be played all from a single screen (no eye-straining split screen)
- The Wii integrates the Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™. The scope includes a red lens filter that gives players a different perspective on the environment, exposing hidden animal tracks and blood trails, and features pump-action reload and an adjustable stock to fit gamers of all sizes