Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two (WII)
Precio habitual $29.99 Guardar $-29.99
THIS GAME IS FOR A REGION-LOCKED SYSTEM. THEREFORE, AS THIS ITEM IS AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN COPY, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE PLAYED ON AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO HAVE AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM! THANK YOU :)
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is an Action-Adventure Platforming game set in the Disney themed gameworld of Wasteland. The game utilizes the same open-ended, environment-manipulating play mechanics of the original Disney Epic Mickey to create a unique experience that lets players create their own paths through game levels. The game features both Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, each with their own tools of environment manipulation. Additional features include, forgotten Disney characters and attractions, all-new levels, professional voice acting, Disney-inspired music and lyrics, and drop-in, drop-out two-player co-op support.
- All in-game characters - most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit whose voice will be heard for the first time ever - are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters
- Players will experience Disney's forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart.
- New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts will offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay
- Players will enjoy an original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point
- The storyline will feature a variety of new and returning characters that will further immerse players in Disney's rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.