Zumba Fitness World Party (Kinect) (Xbox 360)Regular price $24.99 Save $0.00
Travel the world and learn about the world's dances and cultures as you get fit. Zumba Fitness World Party is a home workout game that will help players burn up to 1,000 calories per hour as you engage yourself in the movement and music of exotic global destinations. World Party takes you to locations all over the world, giving you the chance to work out to Zumba dances based on the local cultures, like hula, Tahitian style dancing, Irish step dancing, and Bollywood. Explore the world with celebrity Zumba instructors like Gina Grant and Kass Martin, move to a cultural mix of dance styles across 40+ fresh songs and routines, and unlock rewards that can reveal the rich heritage of each location. This new installment will also retain the series’ core gameplay, progress tracker, and class mode.Maximize your work out and burn as much calories as you can in Zumba. Enjoy and love your workout with this fun, freeing fitness journey that will expand your horizons!
- Get fit to 40+ new routines set to fresh Zumba original tracks and hits from today’s superstar artists. Full soundtrack details to be announced
- Move to 30+ dance styles from around the world including Salsa, Hip-Hop, Tahitian, Calypso, Bollywood, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Irish Step, plus new additions like Plena, Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk
- Explore the globe in the new World Tour mode that unlocks songs from seven global destinations as you progress, exposing you to authentic customs, local rhythms and native dance styles
- New presentation makes you feel like you’re traveling the world for a global jam with your favorite celebrity Zumba instructors!
- Set personal fitness goals or work toward pre-set goals to unlock bonus rewards and fitness tips
- Enhance your workout with the streamlined Progress Tracker Plus that tallies all of your stats: technique score, calories burned, goals met, etc.
- Move with 14 superstar Zumba instructors: Beto, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Melissa Chiz, Heidy Torres, Loretta Bates, Nick Logrea, Priscilla Sartori, Armando Salcedo, Eric Aglia, Peter Wang, Dr. B and the BhangraBros
- Unlock motivational rewards as you explore the globe: behind-the-scenes videos, passport stamps, postcards, souvenirs, fitness tips and achievements
- Flaunt your fitness in up to 45 pre-set classes or customize your own workout
- Accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus an expanded Tutorial mode
- Two player support on Kinect for Xbox 360 let you party together with friends and family members in cooperative play
- Dance naturally hands-free with Kinect technology that enables full body motion tracking for a freeing interactive workout