Death end re; Quest 2 (Nintendo Switch)
death-end-re-quest2-switchRegular price $49.99 Save $0.00
The Nintendo Switch version includes all free and paid DLC. The Glitch costumes will be the same as the PS4 release. Now, fans of the Death end re;Quest series can play the sequel on the go!
As Mai Toyama escapes from her bleak past, she finds solace in reuniting with her long-lost sister, Sanae, who was last seen in a sleepy, mountainous town called Le Choara. In Le Choara, Mai enrolls at the Wordsworth all-girl's dormitory to find her kin. She soon realizes that the quiet town is inhabited by terrifying creatures known as Shadow Matter that lurk in the night. Around every cobblestone corner, Mai's search may unearth the long buried secrets haunting Le Choara.
• Day n’ Night - Explore the scenic town of Le Choara during the day through the lens of a visual novel and speak with the townspeople to find the whereabouts of Mai’s lost sister. By night, battle against dark creatures in a turn-based style RPG! Take on the enemies of Le Choara now with the help of all free and paid DLC originally included in the PS4 release!
• Don’t Call it a Knockback - The Knockback system allows Mai and her squad to smack Shadow Matter against walls, other enemies, and even to other party members for vicious combos. And if you time your attacks just right, you might even be able to trigger Super Knockbacks and Super Knockblows.
• Beware of the Berserker - During dungeon exploration and battle, a faceless, black figure will appear out of nowhere. The figure will also display an area of attack once it appears. Mai and her squad must escape the Berserker’s area ofattack, as it will instantly kill anyone with one single blow. Run away from the Berserker in the dungeon or defeat all the existing monsters in the battlefield to escape!
• Overkill Brings Huge Rewards - The Overkill system is an added feature where characters can stack damage beyond the health of an enemy for bonus experience! Try to inflict as much damage to all the monsters for bigger rewards.
• Reversible Cover - The physical game will feature a special image on the reverse side of the cover.
• Languages - English in-game text and English & Japanese in-game voices.