Tales of The Abyss (PS2)Regular price $69.99 Save $0.00
In Tales Of The Abyss, you'll enter the life of Luke fon Fabre, sole heir to a family of aristocrats. He was kidnapped seven years ago, and the shock left him with no memories of his life before. For his own protection since his return, he has been confined to a quiet, boring life within the family's residence, learning little of the world beyond the palace walls. Luke is suddenly thrust into the outside world, caught in the workings of the Order of Lorelei, keepers of the prophecy known as the Score. No longer in the shelter of the palace, Luke must get along in the confusing and often hostile world. He knows nothing about those who might be his friends, or those who already are his enemies.
- Characters come to life like never before, with the most realistic character models ever used in the series
- More detailed expressions allow players to connect with the characters even more with stunning character designs
- Roam free in a Flexible Motion Battle System -- a groundbreaking twist to the Tales series allows the character to run freely around the battlefield
- A fully 3D setting and beautiful anime cutscenes immerse the player in one of the most stunning Tales games ever produced
- New Town Link System - The actions of the story and characters reflect the world around them, giving the player the feeling that his or her actions truly affect the world of the game