Borderlands GOTY Edition (PS4)Regular price $19.99 Save $0.00
Borderlands is an original First Person Role Playing Shooter that combines the intuitive reward systems of action role playing games and the frantic-paced shooting combat of first person shooters. The game features a groundbreaking content generation system allowing for near-endless variety in weapons and item drops. Borderlands allows for 4 players to share the same game experience simultaneously online in co-o gameplay. Players can freely join or leave each other's games at anytime, or choose to play in the full single-player mode. These features, along with a rich and deep fiction that touches upon the mysteries buried beneath the surface of a danger-filled planet, combine to form a breakthrough experience that challenges the conventions of modern shooters.
- Borderlands is built from the ground-up to be an exciting and intuitive co-operative multiplayer experience that rewards players for investing in specific co-op skills. Split screen is also supported
- Players can choose from one of four distinct characters and earn experience and gain proficiency in a number of specialties as they do battle with enemies. Upgrades can be invested in a wide variety of special abilities, allowing players to create a fully customized character that is tailored to their playing style
- Fresh and distinctive new visual style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to paint a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person genre
- Get behind the wheel of and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat
- Search the wasteland planet of Pandora for the legendary Alien Vault. Fight your way through bandits, discover nine native (and aggressive) creatures, and help the few settlers on the planet in your search for a Vault rumored to contain a great prize - if it even exists!
- Choose from an arsenal of hundreds of thousands of weapons, each with their unique manufacturers, specifications and advantages. A revolutionary new content generation system produces almost infinite tools of destruction