Alone In The Dark (WII)Regular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
***This game is rated M. You must be 17 years of age or older to purchase!***
THIS GAME IS FOR A REGION-LOCKED SYSTEM. THEREFORE, AS THIS ITEM IS AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN COPY, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE PLAYED ON AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO HAVE AN NTSC/NORTH AMERICAN CONSOLE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM! THANK YOU :)
The game that started the popular survival horror genre returns better than ever! Players control Edward Carnby, the main character from the original Alone in the Dark, on a thrilling journey through a dark and terrifying re-creation of New York’s Central Park where Carnby must discover the truth behind a dark conspiracy.With inspiration from the presentation style of popular action TV dramas, Alone in the Dark will be split into a number of distinct episodes. With approximately 30-40 minutes of gameplay comprising each episode, the structure of Alone in the Dark pulls you into world that delivers a fiercely gripping and terrifying experience. Each time the player launches a saved game, the episode will begin with a video summary of the previous episode to quickly re-immerse the player in the story and removing the need to remember where they were or what they were doing. Every episode will close with a nail-biting cliff-hanger ending to rattle players’ nerves, and if the player is leaving the game a video teaser of the next episode will play to leave them wanting more.
- Action oriented gameplay that features intense “edge of your seat” thrills and twists
- Immersive free-roaming, interactive environments intricately based on NYC’s Central Park
- Episodic Structure: 30 to 40 minute episodes grip you in a constant, high level of intensity
- Story written by Lorenzo Carcaterra (NY Times Bestselling author of “Sleepers” and “Apaches”)
- Wide range weapons to destroy both enemy agents and eventually the source of the evil itself
- Vehicles not only offer a means of transportation, but become actual game mechanics which are part of puzzles and solutions to in game challenges
- Eden’s new TWILIGHT engine creates a lavishly detailed game world with highly realistic effects such as moisture, reflections and advanced cinematography